2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

F062F152-1CE4-4E5A-B124-F1E604A47D72.jpeg
640CD1F0-CFB9-4FE8-B3CF-992DD8EAD2E4.jpeg
D408E392-40D7-4D86-9B87-8866BFF55F45.jpeg

Overnight reserve pair came in.
Nice and plush all around. :nthat:
Heel collar is black toe quality on my pair.
Need the leaxperts to confirm though.
Black toes had softer leather than my Banned 1s and Chicago’s. Underrated because it’s not tumbled.

Bred Toes were going for $210-$230 as well the day before release until footapps disappointed many people and pairs shot up to $300+ and never came back down. We'll see this evening how many pairs are really available.

I have a feeling there will be more than Bred Toes, but less than Royals and Blk/Red (Banned) 1's.
for bred toes, it was the SNKRS drop that was the turning point. that saturday morning, you could still get them for $230. i remember because i was debating at that price but was (mistakenly) confident that i would hit for retail on SNKRS or some other site. once everybody was left out in the cold after the drop, prices shot to $300 super quick.

I don't think it's about how long you've been a member. As stated in this thread I think it's more about the amount of purchases you make on Nike.com/snkrs/Nike+/Nike stores...etc

This is funny. I think the last retro I purchased from Nike on release day was the Maroon 6. I've won a few early selections or whatever but never for anything I wanted. Everything was either been secured through the footsite app or deals through CityBlue, eBay, etc.

Apparently, the most available to most limited OG color 1s is this:
Chicago 60-70k
Banned 80-90k
Black Toe 80-90k
Royal 80-90k or more
Shadow 75-80k

These are approximations. Compared to actual GRs, they’re all quite limited. I think backdooring and holiday fever made the Chicago 1 and Black Toe seem the most limited or hard to get. I think the laid back Jordan environment as well as possibly more pairs made the Royal seem to be the easiest by far. I assume the Shadow will be just like the Black Toe unless the hype is just social media hype that isn’t actually real

Refuse to believe Chicago’s had 70k pairs

Everything else seems believable
I was shocked when I was told too. Those seemed like the biggest L. But weren’t they released in a crazy way? Did they even restock?

Back
Top Bottom