2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
that was an official review, they didnt use a time out

It’s makes no difference now but I was reading the CC at the bar earlier and I knew I wasn’t going crazy. I guess I was too busy reading and didn’t notice it said Official Review on the bottom.

Like I said, it makes no difference now but that **** been bugging me:lol:

42D67432-0291-4857-ACB0-1E69D328295F.jpeg

I'm not an Eagles fan but "to the victor go the spoils". You can't tell them nothing after they won tonight. Same would have gone if the Bears won.

Only team I can see taking it easy would be the Pats :lol:

Oh wow, you see it start going left after it hits his hand. That's wild. So it mostly like is going straight and would have been good. Damn.

Wouldn’t that still be on the kicker for not getting the ball up enough if it’s getting tipped at the LOS though.

Regardless that narrative will never be louder than the current one given that this is the 6th time he’s doinked it this year.

Potentially. The distance was from 43 yards. I never kicked but that feels right on the line between kicking the ball higher for efficiency and kicking the ball lower for power.

--If he’s trying to do the former, then I suppose the ordeal is more on Parkey’s shoulders.
--If it’s the latter then maybe it falls on the offensive line to block so that Parker has the ability to kick it lower for power.

Dunno if 43 yards is considered long or short to these guys though, might depend on the individual kicker.

As soon as he made the FG that didn't count after Pederson called the timeout, I knew he was missing the real one.

As a fan, that's the worst way to lose. If the Pats lose next weekend I hope they get bundled. I wouldn't be able to stomach a missed makeable kick.

Yea I figured it would be either 1 of 2 ways:

He missed and then makes it 2nd time

Or makes it and then misses 2nd time

But I always figured he'd do the opposite of the 1st attempt

Back
Top Bottom