2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

Y’all think Judge will ever be named captain?

Probably unless they decide to not have a Captain ever again.

I think we get to Verlander next. His **** ain’t that good and we gonna see him a second time quick. Our team is motivated as hell right now, I feel like we’ll be ready for Friday.

Not gonna lie, I’m pretty nervous about going on the road.

At least we have 2 chances.

I certainly don't think Game 6 (or 7 if it gets there) will be a cakewalk for the Yanks, but I do think we can get to Verlander this time.

All the pressure is on Houston.

Dallas K. Don’t own us anymore. First we get to Corey, and now Dallas. The envious can keep on downplaying us because we love playing as underdogs ‼️

Was at work so missed the game but amazing to see us get the W, the stadium was ROCKING. I, take back everything I said about Tanaka earlier this year. Still super proud of CC.

Shared this sentiment before but now more then ever i feel we don't need Harper or Machado, watching this yankee family do this and a lot of the players growing together is the greatest thing to see, and as i said in my last post they are not even in their final form, if this team as is, is in this position now, Torres, and Fraizer more than likely being everyday guys and the Todd Father for sure coming back, and the potential guys earning spots on the roster, to much sauce. The money should stay in the family, the young bucks are carrying the team to a potential WS in a rebuilding year, and it's only the start.

I will admit alot of that sentiment is watching this team and the specialness of the team, i just feel that the cost of a Harper and or Machado, will leave the guys on the team now maybe with less which of course sounds crazy being that it’s the yankees we are talking about here. It maybe looking way to much into the situation but i rather money stay at home where the players are super talented and from the system. Kanye shrug, conflicted feels.

i'm undefeated going to games. didn't wanna jinx it before i went.

y'all wanna start a gofundme to go to houston

Attachments

• IMG_1279.JPG
    IMG_1279.JPG
    419.2 KB · Views: 4
Shared this sentiment before but now more then ever i feel we don't need Harper or Machado, watching this yankee family do this and a lot of the players growing together is the greatest thing to see, and as i said in my last post they are not even in their final form, if this team as is, is in this position now, Torres, and Fraizer more than likely being everyday guys and the Todd Father for sure coming back, and the potential guys earning spots on the roster, to much sauce. The money should stay in the family, the young bucks are carrying the team to a potential WS in a rebuilding year, and it's only the start.

Ya really want Todd back? Not to say he's been bad, but if Andújar is ready to man 3B next season, wouldn't they go with him?

I would take Todd as our DH though. Holliday clearly doesn't interest Girardi, and I think Headley will be a goner.

Ya really want Todd back? Not to say he's been bad, but if Andújar is ready to man 3B next season, wouldn't they go with him?

I would take Todd as our DH though. Holliday clearly doesn't interest Girardi, and I think Headley will be a goner.

If he is willing to take a bit of a cut and DH sure, more for the morale and spark and the Vet pressence. On the other hand if the DH spot can remain to give guys semi rest every once in while.

Agreed.....be interesting where Torres ends up

Back
Top Bottom