2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

This team ain't ready. I look at these other teams and we look 4th best , at best. Hate myself for sayin that but I'm tryin to be real. Maybe this is what they need to build that skin they need for the playoffs. Maybe a loss like this is something they never forget , Girardi tho ... Girardi ... jesus christ, i cant even look out the window right now.

This team ain't ready. I look at these other teams and we look 4th best , at best. Hate myself for sayin that but I'm tryin to be real. Maybe this is what they need to build that skin they need for the playoffs. Maybe a loss like this is something they never forget , Girardi tho ... Girardi ... jesus christ, i cant even look out the window right now.

As stated many times through out the thread, the team wasn’t supposed to be here, but that can’t be the mentality after this year, cause the indians or the Astros might be the teams waiting to be played against for some time. This year the team can slide but im sure they all know they can compete as it’s being demonstrated now, they will have to actually show it, in the moments that count and when opportunities are given capitalize.

It’s really too many playoff inexperienced guys. Gardner & Castro are the only guy in the everyday lineup with playoff experience

When the players lack experience the coaching becomes more valuable, Girardi let his guys down last night with questionable decisions.

I'm still speechless. The no-challenge will go down in Yankee misery.

Todd Frazier wouldn't have let the ball go by him.

Please FIRE Joe if we lose this series.

Frazier in the 1st inning let that grounder go right under his glove and it led to CC giving up the lead.

Last edited:
here we go ....

Aroldis Chapman likes Instagram comment about Yankees not renewing Joe Girardi’s contract

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...ment-joe-girardi-losing-job-article-1.3546723

img-6797.jpg

always thought in the back of my mind that some of these guys ain't too crazy bout Joe, Dellin especially, it'll come out now.

Hal has to have his finger on the trigger for firing Girardi. Don’t know why Cashman reiterated again that the Yankees will get under the tax threshold. We are the most profitable team with the biggest fan base spend the ****in money!

Think it's real interesting that Mike Francesa called in yesterday to say there's a good chance we let Girardi go after this post season. I think he's a good manager and has a few issues. He was good this year but that one mistake he made was huge. I don't see us coming back from it and he's at fault. When you're responsible for a loss that big, you usually get fired. Not saying I want him gone but I think it could happen.

I dont think we let him go, but he definitely deserves the silent treatment or something grimy around the offices. I'm so salty with dude right now and it seems his dumb *** car commercials are popping up every 5 minutes.

Dint know who'd they replace him with , even if they have someone in mind or lined up. Whatever ...

I dont think we let him go, but he definitely deserves the silent treatment or something grimy around the offices. I'm so salty with dude right now and it seems his dumb *** car commercials are popping up every 5 minutes.

Dint know who'd they replace him with , even if they have someone in mind or lined up. Whatever ...

Yeah I don't think they'll fire him, despite what he didn't do was a fireable offense. I legit still don't understand the harm in challenging. If you win the inning is over!

Everytime i imagine us winning that challenge, the momentum, the deflation that would've been to Cleveland. ...

Dont talk to him till Spring training...

Yep...woulda took game 2 against Kluber in Cleveland before coming back home for 2 games with Tanaka on the mound for a best of 3 series

Its crazy how the call gives energy to get rid of joe, but had they not made the postseason anyway it would have been what was expected, the fact that they did i guess exacerbates having that view. I think he should there atleast two more years the team will be mature and even more new faces expected to make the team.

Back
Top Bottom