2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

he acted like the batter would've been awarded another base if he loses the challenge. nothing to lose, he moused up, straight shook.

i'm so done right now ...

Girardi on why he didn't challenge.

"I'm an idiot."

That’s what he said? Smh, that’s not enough. We beat their ****in ace and cy young winner. We should be 1-1 going home and you ****in do that ****. Easily the most pathetic Yankee loss I’ve seen in over a decade. ****in unreal

That’s what he said? Smh, that’s not enough. We beat their ****in ace and cy young winner. We should be 1-1 going home and you ****in do that ****. Easily the most pathetic Yankee loss I’ve seen in over a decade. ****in unreal

Nah he didn't say that :lol: Anything would've been better than what he actually said.

Wiz Distraught.gif

Unless it’s Tito or Joe Maddon, you’re at best moving sideways on a manager change.

Also Girardi saved the game on Tuesday. Which most of us agree about. And he also Screwed up tonight as well.

But also the bullpen screwed us. Not Chapman, not Betances but the two guys everyone has been saying are significantly more reliable.

A simple challenge and the inning would've been over since Gary caught the ball. Instead we all had to watch us die slow for 3 more hours

challenge the call.

use Betances in the 8th. let D Rob leave on a high after dominating. show Dellin he has your confidence again.

use Chapman in the 9th .. ballgame .. thats the way the formula goes. not overuse guys and expect your new formula to get u a statue outside the 4 train :smh:

Girardi is getting roasted on ESPN for his bad coaching and horrible response for not challenging the "HBP".

He said, "as an ex-catcher, the last thing I want to do is to break a pitcher out of his rhythm. I don't want my pitcher standing around for 2 minutes waiting for the instant reply review".

I never liked him even when he was a catcher for us in his playing days.

^ Y’all think that’s the real reason Girardi didn’t challenge the call?

He’s not gonna say ‘Well, my bench coach didn’t get the information to me in time so talk to him’

Unless it’s Tito or Joe Maddon, you’re at best moving sideways on a manager change.

Also Girardi saved the game on Tuesday. Which most of us agree about. And he also Screwed up tonight as well.

But also the bullpen screwed us. Not Chapman, not Betances but the two guys everyone has been saying are significantly more reliable.

Maddon is overrated and showed it in the World Series. Tito is clearly the best in the game right now. but the bullpen did not screw us. Girardi flat out screwed us and the bullpen. Pulling CC, not pulling Green, not pulling Dellin. What kind of moron does those 3 things. after the ovation he receives in game 3, Hal aint bringing him back. no shot

Maddon is overrated and showed it in the World Series. Tito is clearly the best in the game right now. but the bullpen did not screw us. Girardi flat out screwed us and the bullpen. Pulling CC, not pulling Green, not pulling Dellin. What kind of moron does those 3 things. after the ovation he receives in game 3, Hal aint bringing him back. no shot
I hope Hal doesn’t so he can come to the Mets and win a World Series wit a fan base that actually appreciates a great manager.

We just have the hope these young guys show some resilience. They have to put this behind them as hard as it may seem and defend the Bronx!

Tanaka has to bring his A game!

There is only upside after a game like that, however this particular loss has to be demoralizing, they have to feed off each other now more then ever. The focus has to be zoomed to the micro level of every single pitch, this is going to be a huge team building exercise of resilience.

Normally Im so good getting over losses (being a Jet Knick fan will do that) but this one is lingering like a motha

Back
Top Bottom