2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

Obviously this is in retrospect but if having this team happen the way it did now can be done again in a different dimension regardless of the outcome of the season, and despite always finishing above 500 there is just something special about the team and how things are jelling all around.

I don't keep tabs as much as i would like on the prospect's and farm system until there is so much noise being made and mention about them being called up, but besides Torres who are the guys there are next up and hopefully not just serving as trade bait.

Last edited:
Judge is unreal, I can't believe the season we're watching from him so far.

Stroman ****** serving meatballs earlier, couldn't ****** do this in the Championship WBC game?!?!?!

be weird at this point to see a guy with a big beard or crazy hair as a Yankee. but it also wouldn't be the end of the world ....

This team is clicking on all cylinders. The starting pitching can be a tad bit better, but we're looking really good right now.

Hopefully when Didi is ready to play everyday and Gary Sanchez is off the DL our offense will only get better. Which is scary!!

Good reddit post on how the whole team is chasing less pitches out of the zone

C - Sanchez
1B - Bird (I think he'll figure it out, no way we got what we got in 2015 and he can't be a 20+ HR guy with a pretty good glove)
2B - Torres (Probably the most all around prospect we have)
3B -
SS - Didi Gregorius (May be the heart of the team)
LF -
CF - Fraizer
RF - Judge
DH - Gardner or Ellsbury ( I know it's unconventional, but it would work)

C - Romine
UTL - Torreyes

SP1 - Tanaka
SP2 - ????
SP3 - ????
SP4 & SP5 - Severino, Montgomery, Kaprielian, Abreu, Sheffield, Adams (need 2 of those to work out)

Warren
Clippard
Betances
Chapman

If you add those 2 big names after 2018, the team is really going to be a monster

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom