2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

Watching the replay and baseball fights are the stupiest thing in all of sports. They collide with each other to avoid hitting each other :lol:

And if I may, Aaron Hicks has me open. Dude is a baller , I got this feeling if we make the playoffs it'll be cause of this dude gettin bizzay :smokin

Sonned Jacoby too :lol:

I've seen enough of Garcia, he can get the **** out.

Hicks is a stud. He's made some GREAT defensive plays this year.

I'm only in the bottom of the 6th right now.

Timeout son, timeout. They started fighting 10 minutes later while Chapman was warming up?!?! What in the ****?!?!?

Fam, hahahaha, fam. Gary was swinging at everyone. Looked like he fought the Tigers Manager. Son what?

You can see the Tigers manager saying **** you to Gardner. Then Gardner snaps.

Last edited:
How did Romine get washed? He dodged both punches and was then on the ground...

Sanchez is my guy, but too valuable to lose 5 games right now.

IMG_4226.jpg

It's still crazy to me that benches are allowed to get involved. You're asking for more fights. They should make the umps break it up and everyone stay away.

I have no problem with Gary doing his dirt. He got hit earlier, he's tight. It's not a one on one, that's a rumble. Swing at whomever you want.

Last edited:
Starlin byke tonight :smokin

Bird maybe Sunday :pimp:

I don't have any gripes with Gary swinging. Miggy was the one who failed miserably. Picking a fight innings later with the backup catcher, whose brother is on your team. And he missed on every punch.

Sanchez, who was hit by Tigers starter Michael Fulmer earlier in the game, told reporters he was just trying to defend his teammates and his instincts kicked in.

Back
Top Bottom