2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

We are in desperate need of a bullpen. I want Miller back.

I think Adam Warren going down a few weeks ago may have secretly been a huge factor..

When Warren went down that's when Clippard went to ****... Betances as well.

I get we've been short handed in the pen but I'm honestly sick of seeing Bryan Mitchell get called up every year. He stinks... Same with Luis Cessa, and Tommy Layne... I think the worst out of all is Layne, he's 32 with an almost 8 ERA, why keep that on if you have Shreve who while he's been MEH, at least has respectable numbers.

My honest hope is trade 2 guys in the bottom teens in our prospect rankings who have no path to the bigs i.e. Wilkerman Garcia (2B/SS), Ian Clarkin (SP) and throw in either Robbie Refsnyder or Mason Williams (Need to eventually clear out our 40 man because of Top Prospects) to take on DRob's 2 years.

Green / Shreve / Warren / DRob / Clippard / Betances / Chapman

Last edited:
Family, is it still the move to get Harper & or Machado, i was on board prior to the start of the season, but with the Season Judge is having and the multiple OF prospect getting playing time and also Hicks, what will be the moves, i know there are a number of guys that realistically dont have a path way up but there is a bunch of farm system talent and guys growiing and playing together that the thought of a bunch of home grown players on the field in my mind overshadows bringing in super big money guys. For those that know more am i missing alot of the picture and just wrong?

I will eat and take back all i ever said on Tanaka, yes he has had a string of poor starts, but he is to talented to not figure it out and dominate.

When Tanaka pitches like ****, everyone else does fine.... Then when Tanaka MAY HAVE figured it out, everyone else goes to **** :lol:

My fear is Torres & Kaprielian going down for a year may make them hesitant on moves.

Last edited:
My Ji-Man Choi home run call would absolutely be "Happy Happy Choi Choi"

Gotta pay homage to Ren & Stimpy

Can't believe DB walked that many and only gave up one run. He's lost his confidence and needs to get out of his head.

My Ji-Man Choi home run call would absolutely be "Happy Happy Choi Choi"

Gotta pay homage to Ren & Stimpy

Please tell me Sterling said/didn't say that :lol: .

Going to the game tomorrow night, my first this season.

Last edited:
sup boys..been a while..I now have the YES Network again so I've been completely out of the loop unfortunately..so now I'll be able to chime in here and there..watched a few innings yesterday..betances walked 4 batters and a run in and I was getting stressed out..just like the good old days..great to be able to watch and talk baseball again tho

Yo Judge is not ******* around son.

Even tho it was out , he STROKED that. First pitch, line drive to the wall :wow:

I tried to reverse jinx my jinx of Tylard Trashard. Gotta trade him. I'll even take Eduardo Nunez back

Back
Top Bottom