2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

Nice lil rally :smokin

Montgomery has all the tools to be a solid pitcher. Just has to put it all together.

We need to get this team back to the Bronx asap :frown:

Gary and Hicks were precautionary pulled, right? I fell asleep before the game ended.

Last edited:
Sanchez is dealing with groin soreness, Erik Boland of Newsday reports.

Spin: Sanchez exited Thursday's game prematurely after enduring a collision with Chad Pinder at home plate, and given that Kyle Higashioka is meeting the team in Oakland in time for their weekend series with the Athletics, it seems like Sanchez won't be available for the evening. No official roster moves have been made at this time, although more information on the severity of this ailment should come forth once the team makes a formal announcement. Consider Sanchez day-to-day for now.

Hicks is reportedly dealing with Achilles soreness, Randy Miller of NJ.com reports.

Spin: Sweeny Murti of Sports Radio 66 WFAN also reports that Mason Williams is heading to Oakland to meet the team prior to Friday's contest, making it seem like Hicks isn't available for the game. No word on the severity has been disclosed at this time, so the switch hitting outfielder should be considered day-to-day for the time being. A DL stint very well could be in play since Williams is already on his way to join the team, but an official move has yet to be made.

Hope Gary can avoid a DL stint

He's been our best hitter the last 10 days or so

- Adam Warren to the DL

- Cashman said Tyler Wade will get called up before Gleyber if an infielder goes down

- Luis Cessa starting on Sunday

Last edited:
i noticed Judge changed his cleats. he had on some 12's (or what looked like em) in the beginning of the game and now he got Under Armor joints on again. wonder if UA got a message to him and told him don't get too cute rookie :lol:

I'm ****** done with Meatball Tanaka, get him the **** out of here.

Three straight to a bum *** squad and then losing to the Angels. This road trip has been a ****** nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom