2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

Ellsbury had been playing better than Gardner up to this series.

Gardner has better trade value. So trade Brett

Last edited:
As a Yankee fan at the start of the season I said "This will be a looong season". Everything is just clicking and boy does it feel good go be a Yankee fan again. We need a starting pitcher at the trading deadline and I can see this team really competing.

Taking the series from the defending champs :pimp: laid the beats on them last night.

Just put that hat Spike Lee was wearing on eBay a few days ago. Sold last night, thank you Spike Lee.

This ****** team, so young and fun to watch. That was a crazy ****** game to see. Just killing the ball. Think we need to go get a pitcher, pitching is my biggest fear.

Well, since that first diagnosis, Tanaka has made 63 starts, gone 31-13 with a 3.45 ERA while being the Yankees’ ace.

2015: 2 Cheap Win, 3 Tough Loss, 3 ND of 6+ IP less than 3 ER
2016: 2 Cheap Win, 1 Tough Loss, 6 ND of 6+ IP less than 3 ER
2017: 1 Cheap Win

If each game went based on how it was supposed to, he should be 39-14 in 63 starts..... Which would be about 2 seasons worth of starts and give him about a 19 win season, a 20 win season while posting 7 losses each year

Last edited:
Smh, Sev better get it together. Almost two in a row. The wind carried both of those hits

Baez tho

Last edited:
Put a good swing on that one :lol:

Once Lester is out we gotta get a couple runs

thats on mother's day, alotta guys are gonna get burned that night ... especially the newbies ...

Back
Top Bottom