2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

game 7 it is... im not surprised beating this team 4 times in a row is tough....i hope we win tomorrow... but im a keep it real if we win tomorrow i hope we win the world series... if we win game 7 and lose the world series then that would be tough to take in even worse than giving up 3-0 to the sox

^ im not worried about CC but the bats have to come alive on the road something that hasnt happen this series.. but i hope im wrong and some magic can happen like that game 5 didi performance and the whole team can come through

i know you not trying to hear this especially if we lose tomorrow but who knows what happens... all im saying is win or lose im proud of this team either way... i honestly would never think this team would get this far looking at the roster from game 1 of this season... we will be good for a long time regardless :pimp:

i'm not a sore loser but something about this astros team irks me i can't put my finger on it.

maybe i'm looking at it through pinstriped colored glasses but i just find them both sore losers and winners.

i said this before i think this was our chance but i dunno. i feel like our bats weren't as hot as home but they weren't cold either. we still hit verlander just not at opportune times.

it's all on CC now.

Game 7's man :emoji_sweat::emoji_sweat:

I have all the faith in CC. It's the bats. Attack Morton like you should.

Everyone except Verlander is available out of the pen for Houston. I’m assuming everyone except Green & Severino will be available for us.

Let’s win the pennant tonight :smokin

CC's ready :nthat:

cc-sabathia-4_3.jpg

this touching his gum needs to stop. dude is blatantly cheating. if CC decides to chew pine tar and touch the ball, same **** ?

Back
Top Bottom