2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

This was a huge win for this team. I loved Judge’s interview after the game. Loved it.

Everyone picking Cleveland to sweep us we need to get game 1. Convincingly

Really? That’s ****in crazy. I think this series is 50-50. Our bullpen is better, offense is probably better as well. **** the Indians and **** the Red Sox.

Girardi did great tonight.

I’m assuming Jacoby is sitting game 1.

Was very shocked at how well managed the game was. Kudos to Girardi, he really didn't pull the plug on anyone too early.

Green and D-Rob :pimp:
DiDi & Judge :pimp:

Gonna need Sevy to get it right for the ALDS. Vsing Bauer to start the series off could be a blessing.

I honestly may swap Gray and Tanaka, or does that not seem logical?

You could.

My thinking is have Tanaka get us out the gate quick. And Planning for but hoping it isn’t the case that Game 4 is a must win.

But if you were thinking it is absolutely going 5, and that’s who you want on the hill for that game, that makes sense.

Whoever starts for us game 1 has to give us 6+ innings after using damn near everyone for multiple innings last night.

Betances better be ready Thursday

for some reason i like how Girardi's got this lined up. CC in game 2, in Cleveland , i don't wanna .... lets just say I'm fond ...

Kept telling everyone I was interested to see how he would use CC. He has experience, had a good year and shows up for big games. I guess keeping Tanaka for a home game makes sense. Interesting plan here.

Before the big game tomorrow, taking a quick look back at the year and man there aren't enough words from the aspect of where they are now and the future of the team. Cashman has to get a lot of credit for the work he's done ever since the Arod release. Regardless of what the next years bring that up until now and all the moves that have been made have created a fun team after what at some point looking to be down with the absence of the old vets.

With this year looking like seemingly a rebuild year to be in the ALDS and only having missed the division by mere couple of games is amazing, and again as said above, Cash making moves to compliment the way the team is playing and being dominant, mid you haven't mentioned Judge, which is a story of it's own. The team is going to be together for a while and there are even more players in the pipe line for even a new core, and throw in a Machado & Or Harper and it is a great team to be a Yankee fan.

With all that said, Let's Go Yanks :pimp:

i honestly don't want Machado. kid is definitely the goods but he also looks like a quitter, plus theres wayyyyy too much dominican furburger in NYC. too many distractions. some chick will be pregnant uptown in no time ... I'm good ..

i honestly don't want Machado. kid is definitely the goods but he also looks like a quitter, plus theres wayyyyy too much dominican furburger in NYC. too many distractions. some chick will be pregnant uptown in no time ... I'm good ..

:rofl:

The more time that passed the more i think it will be Harper to be the one signed, with the possibility that Torres will be in his second year at that point there wont be a drastic need for Machado.

Back
Top Bottom