2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

^ ah thanks dude. I am looking for the 94 red throwback - M&N made them years ago and I haven’t been able to find a size 40, literally ever.

FedEx just dropped this off

Attachments

• 01BA6D67-DC60-4DBE-97FE-A99EA6C93909.jpeg
    01BA6D67-DC60-4DBE-97FE-A99EA6C93909.jpeg
    406.6 KB · Views: 79
  • F0F1F2DD-FA8F-4E09-B4A3-2A9E1A34C858.jpeg
    F0F1F2DD-FA8F-4E09-B4A3-2A9E1A34C858.jpeg
    308.9 KB · Views: 82
^ ah thanks dude. I am looking for the 94 red throwback - M&N made them years ago and I haven’t been able to find a size 40, literally ever.

I know exactly what you mean. I legit kept an eye out for this jersey in size 40 for about 7 years and I finally found one last winter.

Definitely Top 3 in my entire collection. I have the Deion one too but Young was my guy as a kid so this one is extra special.

5CE59A4F-1662-46C1-AB2D-EF29B009DBBC.jpeg

So isn’t there a new template coming out this year? I remember someone in here posted a couple Seahawks wearing the new template last season. Along with some college teams wearing them already.

I want to use this 30 percent fanatics code on a Herbert elite,but I don’t want to go the custom route as that’s the only option right now. And I don’t want to take the risk getting a crooked nameplate or crooked NFL shield. And kiss cut numbers are a must

Just gonna wait it out and hope we get some new elite options soon with training camps around the corner. In the Chargers team store all the elites are customs with layered numbers and $400 price tag smh

I know exactly what you mean. I legit kept an eye out for this jersey in size 40 for about 7 years and I finally found one last winter.

Definitely Top 3 in my entire collection. I have the Deion one too but Young was my guy as a kid so this one is extra special.

5CE59A4F-1662-46C1-AB2D-EF29B009DBBC.jpeg

so awesome dude! As you know, they don’t exist!

Just purchased a white Lynch Nike Raiders Elite jersey but I want to change the nameplate to “Woodson.” Unless EPS customizes NFL jerseys again, where can I get this done please? Been searching this site and can’t seem to find where it can be done for NFL jerseys. Thanks in advance.

Got these in last week.

However I just noticed fanatics/nfl shop took down all the customizable vapor elite authentics.

Anyone have an idea why. Was going to order something the other day and they took them down for all 32 teams.

70950595-B2C2-4BAE-A824-47CAF8BFAC35.jpeg
CA54ECC2-4292-4998-B6D3-9EE9A7DB2DBB.jpeg
272B92E3-D086-495B-B26B-335615D6C8F0.jpeg
70637CB3-B8A2-435A-8283-961A80BE6160.jpeg

waiting on fedex to fix their screwup for mine. How’s the red? Is it bright like it should be or they used the normal blanks?

Got these in last week.

However I just noticed fanatics/nfl shop took down all the customizable vapor elite authentics.

Anyone have an idea why. Was going to order something the other day and they took them down for all 32 teams.
I noticed that too. I wonder if there was some sort of issue at Silver Crystal. Maybe they had a COVID outbreak and had to temporarily close or something. I can't imagine they would simply stop selling custom elites.
Unless they are changing the jersey template somehow and have to restyle everything.

I noticed that too. I wonder if there was some sort of issue at Silver Crystal. Maybe they had a COVID outbreak and had to temporarily close or something. I can't imagine they would simply stop selling custom elites.
Unless they are changing the jersey template somehow and have to restyle everything.

That’s what someone suggested on a Facebook post I made in jersey group about this. But only thing which doesn’t add up to me is that the new Bengals elites are being labeled as vapor elites. Those 49ers throwbacks I have which just released two weeks ago are vapor elites so if they changed the template I think the newer stuff would’ve been different.

I notice silver Crystal has been moving slower than usual lately though. I ordered a Trey Lance about a month ago from them and it barely shipped. A bunch of other stuff I ordered earlier this year had similar turnaround times. But all the stuff I ordered last year in the fall I was generally getting within two weeks tops

waiting on fedex to fix their screwup for mine. How’s the red? Is it bright like it should be or they used the normal blanks?

it looks bright red to me. The throwbacks have 3 stripes instead of 2 which is the norm with the regular home and road jerseys.

I’m hoping they eventually make the white throwbacks available to purchase in vapor elites as well.

That’s what someone suggested on a Facebook post I made in jersey group about this. But only thing which doesn’t add up to me is that the new Bengals elites are being labeled as vapor elites. Those 49ers throwbacks I have which just released two weeks ago are vapor elites so if they changed the template I think the newer stuff would’ve been different.

I notice silver Crystal has been moving slower than usual lately though. I ordered a Trey Lance about a month ago from them and it barely shipped. A bunch of other stuff I ordered earlier this year had similar turnaround times. But all the stuff I ordered last year in the fall I was generally getting within two weeks tops

it looks bright red to me. The throwbacks have 3 stripes instead of 2 which is the norm with the regular home and road jerseys.

I’m hoping they eventually make the white throwbacks available to purchase in vapor elites as well.
Can you PM me the link to that FB group?

Thank goodness for Olympics. In previous summers, the sports world gets boring after NBA finals. Can't wait for nfl season to start. Unlike the MN thread, hope this one comes alive again. There doesn't seem to be much love for NFL authentics.

Thank goodness for Olympics. In previous summers, the sports world gets boring after NBA finals. Can't wait for nfl season to start. Unlike the MN thread, hope this one comes alive again. There doesn't seem to be much love for NFL authentics.
Feel like a lot of collectors are priced out when these things run 300-400+ per jersey without coupons (that general public doesn't use/know about), whereas NBA authentics you can get for 200, 250 max.

Couldn’t wait for the start of the season, i made a vapor elite Justin Fields Bears jersey and it came earlier this week. I used the Fanatics code and got 30% off on it. Love the way it came out
Good move. Especially because it's not available for customization anymore. One of the few I've seen.

Yeah, I think with how Nike barely supports this “line”, coupled with how quickly players move from team to team, it’s basically just a niche market now. Not to mention not everyone is a fan of how they’re cut. They seem to sell tons of Limited versions though, from what I’ve noticed.

Can’t decide if my next one will be a Colts Wentz or an Eagles Hurts.

Yeah, I think with how Nike barely supports this “line”, coupled with how quickly players move from team to team, it’s basically just a niche market now. Not to mention not everyone is a fan of how they’re cut. They seem to sell tons of Limited versions though, from what I’ve noticed.

Players get all traded and move all the time in the NBA and that market is alive and well.
Between those two, best choice: save your money. :lol:

Players get all traded and move all the time in the NBA and that market is alive and well.
I think in the NFL a lot of great players flame out because they get injury, get cut/traded, and then they are quickly forgotten. So one could argue it is a case of longevity. Sometimes it does make fans reluctant to purchase these jerseys. The jerseys are expensive and don't hold much re sale value as well.

I was going along with what you were saying about the cost of NBA vs NFL jerseys. It’s much easier to spend sub $150 for bball authentic than NFL ones.

But if we’re talking about strictly Authentics, Nike isn’t really doing a much better job with the NBA either. Pretty sure the last dozen or so pages are all Swingman pickups.

Back
Top Bottom