2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Just curious has any1 ordered a Elite authentic jersey this year and it came with the 100th anniversary NFL logo on the collar??

^^^ I just recently ordered and received a Chargers Elite jersey from Fanatics and it came with the standard NFL Shield logo on the collar.

Like someone already mentioned, I doubt Nike is going to produce new Elite jerseys when current stock is barely moving due to the high price point just for a minor collar logo update.

^^^ I just recently ordered and received a Chargers Elite jersey from Fanatics and it came with the standard NFL Shield logo on the collar.

Like someone already mentioned, I doubt Nike is going to produce new Elite jerseys when current stock is barely moving due to the high price point just for a minor collar logo update.

Post pics of how it came out?

Thinking of doing a Antonio Gates in powder blue

CD74BC80-6830-4DAB-B830-CA736D1D9F39.jpeg 2E032534-F0C1-4D0E-98D0-AAAD29105C66.jpeg

Here you go.

Looks good!

Just want to know why the team (or maybe it was Nike’s decision) decided for the lightning bolts not to be stitched on the new template :smh:

I think the Chargers got one of the ugliest jerseys. Should go back to their previous jersey.

Cards have the worst in football

I need a Saquon color rush authentic

I think the Chargers got one of the ugliest jerseys. Should go back to their previous jersey.

Cards have the worst in football

I need a Saquon color rush authentic

The Bucs and Browns might have something to say about the worst jerseys in football.

I love the Browns jerseys, I wish the stripes on the sleeves didn't go over the chest though. Should have made the stripes shorter and just on the sleeves.

Chargers previous jerseys are perfection, their new version of them look cheap and AFL ish to me.

I love the Browns jerseys, I wish the stripes on the sleeves didn't go over the chest though. Should have made the stripes shorter and just on the sleeves.

Don't get used to those Browns jerseys. Using their Color Rush as their primary this year and are getting new unis next season.

opinion needed:

I’ve been looking for a WHITE Raiders Elite jersey for a while now and I was contemplating getting an Antonio Brown one but with CA taxes it comes out to around $360.

On the Raider Image site they have an Elite Mack for $60. Thinking of pulling the trigger but not sure about wearing a jersey of a player who’s no longer there. What do you guys think. Should I get the Mack White Elite for $60 or get a A. Brown for $360???

Hope you didn’t get that AB jersey. Or maybe it’s a collector’s item now? :rofl:

Hope you didn’t get that AB jersey. Or maybe it’s a collector’s item now? :rofl:

The good folks here talked me into an Elite Mack jersey for $60 instead! Thank goodness, lol. That guy has major mental illness. Probably CTE related.

Anyhow I noticed that the AB jerseys have been pulled from the Raider Image site. I might be wrong but I don’t think they will fulfill previous orders since technically AB never played for the Raiders.

Back
Top Bottom