2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in the Cam elite I just bought. I am dissatisfied with both the fact that the number/name on back is not double layered and also the fact that the number is pretty flimsy.

Instead of double twill it is simply single twill with a twill border around the number to give the appearance of being double layered.

As far as the flimsy number, j have a packers Woodson Elite and both the texture and thickness of the single twill numbers on the packers jersey is way higher quality than this panthers jersey. Pretty dissatisfied by the inconsistency by Nike.

I have a steelers elite on the way so we will see what's up with that...

K so it wasn't KicksFTW. It was usps not scanning packages. My Brees should be delivered today.

Any current deals on NFL jerseys overall? Looking for an Odell Beckham Jr.

Get a limited jersey and save yourself $150. Bought an elite Giants jersey and it was so uncomfortable. It's like wearing cardboard. Took it back & got a limited Odell. Way better IMO.

Has anybody gotten any of the Gold collection t shirts? If so is the logo/lettering a metallic gold or a flat gold? Thanks for the help!

K so it wasn't KicksFTW. It was usps not scanning packages. My Brees should be delivered today.
He's legit my 1st jersey came in within 3 days my Cam should be delivered today it was supposed to be yesterday but they sent it to another city so it went all the way back to main office then back to my city.....and yes they update the tracking in the worse way possible smh

He's legit my 1st jersey came in within 3 days my Cam should be delivered today it was supposed to be yesterday but they sent it to another city so it went all the way back to main office then back to my city.....and yes they update the tracking in the worse way possible smh

He's legit but his communication is non existent. I messaged him days ago about the white Rodgers..... Nothing.

He's legit but his communication is non existent. I messaged him days ago about the white Rodgers..... Nothing.
Yea he did say he would drop all the prices I messaged him also because he never adjusted the prices

A 15% or 20% off at Fanatics or NFL Shop would be EXTREMELY helpful right now for a last minute christmas gift :smh:

Yea he did say he would drop all the prices I messaged him also because he never adjusted the prices

I just sent another message and he adjusted the price for me on the white Rodgers.

Just as an FYI, my Brees was the $250 year 1 version if it matters to anyone. I'm ignorant of the differences so I'm Gucci.

Yup he updated all the prices now. No need to message dude. Just log on and order :pimp:

How do the NFL Elite jerseys fit? I hear the run kind of slim? I wear a 48 in M&N basketball jerseys, for a reference point.

Get a limited jersey and save yourself $150. Bought an elite Giants jersey and it was so uncomfortable. It's like wearing cardboard. Took it back & got a limited Odell. Way better IMO.

Ended up grabbing a Cruz elite on eBay for 100 shipped due to this thread. Got the 2014 Odell pro bowl which retailed for 150 for now so gonna stick with that. Appreciate the heads up. Will see how the elite fits compared to limited.

Ended up grabbing a Cruz elite on eBay for 100 shipped due to this thread. Got the 2014 Odell pro bowl which retailed for 150 for now so gonna stick with that. Appreciate the heads up. Will see how the elite fits compared to limited.

Some people like them though. So maybe it's me. They look awesome. Just don't like the way they feel. Where did you get the Odell Pro Bowl jersey from? I've been looking for one, but I can't find one in a Medium :frown:

They only made the O'Dell Pro Bowl in the Game jersey and it was $160. NFL Shop had them up. I wanted one but I only buy authentic.

DC

Yup he updated all the prices now. No need to message dude. Just log on and order :pimp:
Good looking post some pics of that brees

No problem. Dude was super responsive today. If someone is a 52+ I think he has the Russ Wilson in grey and in white. I toggled the color option on those and it has 3 and 24 as the options.
The Brees is cool. The 9 is a little dirty but for $99 I'm happy

Just got this in time for tonight's game, bought a Tebow jersey from Lids.com clearance for $12 and got Big Time Jerseys to convert it to a Marshall

Back
Top Bottom