2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't even play games anymore but I need to play RE7 so I will be dropping $400 or so after work :x

wait.. why $400? game and system?

I just started to get back into gaming this summer. local pawn shop had xb1's for $199. copped it.

Copped FIFA17 2 weeks ago and i'm addicted lol.

Whats that FUT looking like :nerd:

Join us brother :nthat:  

http://niketalk.com/t/635657/fifa-17-thread-release-date-sept-27-demo-is-out/540

I've got a Bundesliga based team. 

Hummels and Lahm are my highest rated guys. 

I have chicarito at striker and i'm decent with him, but i'm saving up for Muller. would be nice if I could get Ribery soon too. 

I'll post in that thread later tonight, I'm about to hit the gym. 

if you have xb1 add me bro. LordMckinleyII

Damn Hummels and Lahm are some pretty good comeups. I'm rocking an all Serie A squad right now my crown jewles are Alex Sandro, Miranda and Barzagli.

I'm on PS4 but there are a few other XB1 players in the thread im sure they would be down to run some matches

Haven't even tried FUT yet, I've just been playing Manager Mode.

we can't all be pc masterrace 
mean.gif
The funny thing is PC is actually cheaper than console
All you really need is a decent $200 graphic card and it will outperform consoles by miles
post your specs bruh 
nerd.gif

I don't even play games anymore but I need to play RE7 so I will be dropping $400 or so after work
sick.gif
wait.. why $400? game and system?

I just started to get back into gaming this summer. local pawn shop had xb1's for $199. copped it.

Copped FIFA17 2 weeks ago and i'm addicted lol.
Whats that FUT looking like 
nerd.gif

Join us brother 
nthat.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/635657/fifa-17-thread-release-date-sept-27-demo-is-out/540
I've got a Bundesliga based team. 

Hummels and Lahm are my highest rated guys. 

I have chicarito at striker and i'm decent with him, but i'm saving up for Muller. would be nice if I could get Ribery soon too. 

I'll post in that thread later tonight, I'm about to hit the gym. 

if you have xb1 add me bro. LordMckinleyII
Damn Hummels and Lahm are some pretty good comeups. I'm rocking an all Serie A squad right now my crown jewles are Alex Sandro, Miranda and Barzagli.

I'm on PS4 but there are a few other XB1 players in the thread im sure they would be down to run some matches
Haven't even tried FUT yet, I've just been playing Manager Mode.
I sweared of FUT for a while haven't played it since FIFA 14 but got back in this year. It just becomes so time consuming trying to keep building the squad up 
laugh.gif
 but its fun when you got a nice swuad and run matches in seasons. 

I am using an old alienware that I got for dirt cheap (dont hate, I know how to build my own and been building for over a decade)

3930k hexacore 4.2 ghz
16gb ddr3-1866
gtx 1060 6gb
1TB samsung ssd
500gb 850 evo

how is Madden this year? (football talk)
it gets boring after a while. 

It's always fun to rebuild the bad teams tho. Had a bears franchise and drafted my version of watson and dalvin cook. 
laugh.gif

someone correct me if I'm wrong but there's no roster share, so I had to basically create the 2017 draft class myself. talk about a waste of time lol

Last edited:
I am using an old alienware that I got for dirt cheap (dont hate, I know how to build my own and been building for over a decade)

3930k hexacore 4.2 ghz
16gb ddr3-1866
gtx 1060 6gb
1TB samsung ssd
500gb 850 evo

This takes the cake for nerdiest post in S&T history

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is still the GOAT online shooter. Everything from the maps to weapons and score streaks was perfect. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom