2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dude from 'cant hardly wait' is in 'sneaky pete' 
laugh.gif
Yeah, I was hyped. He's barely in it though.
oh, word I just seen him and I'm rolling off the nostalgia 
laugh.gif

does @DeadsetAce  talk like this 
roll.gif

Last edited:
The Nba is going to end up like the NFL with the Cavs and Warriors the only teams that win chips. Its crazy how 4 Qbs have dominated the league the last 10 years as far as winning rings.

The Nba is going to end up like the NFL with the Cavs and Warriors the only teams that win chips. Its crazy how 4 Qbs have dominated the league the last 10 years as far as winning rings.
least Tom Brady isn't a f boy like Lebron though. It's nowhere near as bad and annoying seeing Brady and the pats dominate.

Last edited:
Ya'll Cowboys fans funny bruh. They saying the same **** around here...

"Bu bu but at least we showed some heart" :lol:

Sit the **** down.

Y'all was 13-3, home field, 2 MVP candidates and had another heart breaking end to the season. Now yall accepting a participation trophy? :lol: I guess that's what happens when you only got 2 playoff wins in 20 years.

Y'all had the worst post season performance and you still thinking bout the Cowboys. :lol:
Losing by 3 > losing by 25. Period. At the end of the day, we're both at home watching other teams.

You can miss me with all that other **** cause I never claimed we would win the Super Bowl.
Hell, @Ballerific703 and I had a convo about us being too young and I didn't even fight him cause I agreed.

Last edited:
least Tom Brady isn't a f boy like Lebron though. It's nowhere near as bad seeing Brady dominate.
Your cowboys did something amazing this season and I tell my brother to look ahead and not down on the way it ended.

It was fun to watch ya'll this season. It truly was. I look forward to seeing them in the post season again. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your cowboys did something amazing this season and I tell my brother to look ahead and not down on the way it ended. It was fun to watch ya'll this season. It truly was. I'm happy for all the cowboy fans. 
thanks bruh.
ain't even salty bout the way our season ended. Our future looks bright. Same for your raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom