2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i just googled those two dudes. that's ****** up, man. first LTB stabs me in the back and now the packer bandwagon is out here calling me an anti-semetic, homophobe :smh:

I'll be watching you from the afterlife

Screen-Shot-2014-10-26-at-2.03.15-PM.png

When you move to Cali, you won't have to worry about snow :lol:

U used to drive a Nissan 350z? :nerd:

I have had a 300, 350, 370

I love Z's man but Nissan is slacking now but moving to Cali will happen once pops gets over cancer

I'm fearing that I'm gonna have to get rid of my Tundra for an SUV soon. Second kid on the way... Pickup ain't about that life. :frown:

Conrgats Fraij you gonna need to cop that Honda Pilot, that;s how my sister does it

Last edited:
When you move to Cali, you won't have to worry about snow :lol:

U used to drive a Nissan 350z? :nerd:

I love Z's man but Nissan is slacking now but moving to Cali will happen once pops gets over cancer

I'm fearing that I'm gonna have to get rid of my Tundra for an SUV soon. Second kid on the way... Pickup ain't about that life. :frown:

Conrgats Fraij you gonna need to cop that Honda Pilot, that;s how my sister does it
Nice
I never been a big fan of Nissan
Only cars I have driven from a brand is Honda, Toyota, and Lexus

I'm fearing that I'm gonna have to get rid of my Tundra for an SUV soon. Second kid on the way... Pickup ain't about that life. 
frown.gif
damn #2?!?!

congrats! hopefully the 2nd is a boy. 2 girls and it's a wrap for your hairline

I'm fearing that I'm gonna have to get rid of my Tundra for an SUV soon. Second kid on the way... Pickup ain't about that life. 
frown.gif
Start embracing that soccer dad lifestyle bruh

frown.gif
Grats

When you move to Cali, you won't have to worry about snow
laugh.gif

U used to drive a Nissan 350z?
nerd.gif

frown.gif
Thanks. 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom