2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
define wheels
nerd.gif

Ain't this a ***** 
mean.gif

Last edited:
And after Rodgers and the Packers lose, it'll be because he had a college receiver at running back, and wide receivers named Maximus, Joe Shmoe, Geronimo and John Doe.

exactly. and the clowns riding his jock will go ghost for a bit.

You really think I'm gonna go ghost if he loses? I'm here all year round every season and my rooting interests never win

Wife's got a friend over tonight... We been watching the Wire from the beginning all week now they got on Figure Skating. 
indifferent.gif

Bout to pour a scotch and drink myself to sleep

Wife's got a friend over tonight... We been watching the Wire from the beginning all week now they got on Figure Skating. :stoneface:

Bout to pour a scotch and drink myself to sleep

how's the friend looking? maybe give them some scotch :nerd:

:nerd:

Repped for viewing the wire :pimp:
I've seen it 5 times through. A couple years in between every watch.

I'll probably go through it again in 2018 :smokin

We watched it through like 3 seasons years back... It was the disk-in-the-mail style netflix though and I think that threw us off track.

Streaming on HBO Now this time... On Episode 9 of the first season.  Good ****.

And after Rodgers and the Packers lose, it'll be because he had a college receiver at running back, and wide receivers named Maximus, Joe Shmoe, Geronimo and John Doe.

You really think I'm gonna go ghost if he loses? I'm here all year round every season and my rooting interests never win

:tongue:

It was funny and kinda interesting trying to phrase the 'rooting interests' part of my post without setting myself up :lol:

:tongue:

It was funny and kinda interesting trying to phrase the 'rooting interests' part of my post without setting myself up :lol:

:lol: i was going to pounce on that but decided not to :lol:

tongue.gif
DSA and 651 can kick rocks no matter what happens tomorrow tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom