2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always ****
nerd.gif

Lol at that being censored 8 years later
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all remember the idea I had a few weeks ago about starting our own site. This is why. Not because of what Meth said but being in our control we'll know who the snitches are. I'd really like to know what NT member who never post in here complained.
Everyone needs to respect that these are shared resources.  

If you look at it from a problem solving standpoint, there's a way for you to have fun without taking something away from others.  In this case, a tangent was clearly stifling others from discussing the actual thread topic.  

If you're so prejudiced and anti-social about dealing with "others" in the Music forum, you can set up a group PM with JUST your clique that nobody else can participate in. 

I think the difference you need to respect here is that we're talking about inclusion vs. exclusion.  

Remember:  You guys wouldn't have met each other on here to begin with if you weren't willing to have a conversation with people outside your existing clique - or if the existing NFL clique weren't willing to let you in.  

Y'all remember when we thought it was a bay area cat? And than somebody blasted E-40, and meth comes in here?
Did a 49er fan snitch? Yup
Will he show his face? Nope

@DeAndre Hopkins
  @Peep Game

what's going to be the situation with Romeo Crennel now? like what's he gonna do? was Vrabel a lock to leave? 

Crennel moves up to asst HC.

When I was looking over the teams off season moves I realized Crennelw was 70 at this point and I highly doubt he's doing the HC thing again.

Vrabel by all accounts is a players favorite (our LB unit the past 2 years was strong) and the past 2 seasons teams have come knocking for him.

Last year they have him a raise to stay as LB coach and this season they moved him to DC I suspect to not lose him.

They wanted to give him the job and keep crennel on staff to help.

I like E-40 but he probably has the worst beer I ever tasted tho

Last edited:

@DeAndre Hopkins
  @Peep Game

what's going to be the situation with Romeo Crennel now? like what's he gonna do? was Vrabel a lock to leave? 
Crennel moves up to asst HC.

When I was looking over the teams off season moves I realized Crennelw was 70 at this point and I highly doubt he's doing the HC thing again.

Vrabel by all accounts is a players favorite (our LB unit the past 2 years was strong) and the past 2 seasons teams have come knocking for him.

Last year they have him a raise to stay as LB coach and this season they moved him to DC I suspect to not lose him.

They wanted to give him the job and keep crennel on staff to help.
oh i see, damn didnt know dude was 70.

Last edited:
Never any problems but I guess when you got power you like to exercise it

It's been a fun ride

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom