2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MLK NBA and following this thread today are what days off are made of
pimp.gif
I'm not off today but thanks to the 5 year warranty on my Dryer I worked from home to be here for a service call instead of going to the office.

Streamed several angry sports talk show hosts and listening to Simmons Pod right now. 
pimp.gif

I'm not off today but thanks to the 5 year warranty on my Dryer I worked from home to be here for a service call instead of going to the office.

Streamed several angry sports talk show hosts and listening to Simmons Pod right now. :pimp:

I wish I had the work from home option some days

Streamed several angry sports talk show hosts and listening to Simmons Pod right now. 
pimp.gif
I wish I had the work from home option some days
It's definitely not typical for me but I didn't want to take a day off over having to let a dude through the door to do his thing for 20 mins fixing an appliance. 

Belichick on Steelers video: "As you know I'm not on SnapFace and all those. .. I'm not too worried what they put on InstantChat."
— Ryan Hannable (@RyanHannable) January 16, 2017

Belicheat ain't hip with the times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom