2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the Titans. 
pimp.gif

Great pick DSA. 

rock IV is the GOAT sports movie.. literally every single sport I played in high school played this damn movie for motivation on the team bus on the way to games or meets (swimming, track and football)

got the GOAT villain, with some cold blooded lines.. plus was rocky's only white antagonist, plus had the whole country behind in the middle of the cold war:

then you got james brown intro:

Apollo's death (in rocky's arms) + plus rocky being ring side and not throwing in the towel soon enough:

the man's wife telling him he cant win:

the GOAT rocky soundtrack:

the GOAT training montages (YES, dude climbed a mountain.. A MOUNTAIN):

the duke's speech to rock:

the whole final fight, but especially drago giving up:

and then the whole ending.. RUSSIA CHEERING FOR ROCKY.. drago signing his death warrant choking out the sports minister (and his wife realizing).. and of course rocky's speech which ends the cold war:

The 2017 NT Sports Films Draft:

1. Chester - Rocky
2. A55a5in11
3. ItsAboutThatTime - Rocky IV
4. ITO - Rocky III
5. DSA - Remember the Titans
6. NickMaz96 - White Men Can't Jump
7. ElPablo21
8. Spacedoodoo
9. D Staxx
10. Baller
11. MacBK
12. HNL HI
13. KingKoopa

@Elpablo21 you are now on the clock.

damn SAS is wildin' on first take. not sure if he hates the Cowboys or loves AF12's D
no idea why people hate the cowboys so much. We pretty much been irrelevant for the past 20 years or so.

That's why I rock with Brady. Dude is a class act off the field football wise .

Agreed StillIn729. Rocky 4 was to over the top. Liked it more when I was younger. The older I get the less I enjoy it. Still enjoy it but very overrated movie.

Last edited:
Guy on TV said AR was pissed his lineman went out because of a chin strap and that's why AR didn't button his chin strap up for a few plays. Kind of interesting. AR seems petty enough to do that, too.

Guy on TV said AR was pissed his lineman went out because of a chin strap and that's why AR didn't button his chin strap up for a few plays. Kind of interesting. AR seems petty enough to do that, too.

he's a ******* b**** boy. but it's cool cause he got all the talent in the world. so douche it up

if die hard is a Christmas movie, I got a couple movies on my board I'm going test out in the 3rd round\

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom