2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all just gonna let Ben live after throwing 0 TDs last night and the entire offense putting up 0 TDs???

When does the media and the internet tell Travis Kelce he needs to be more mature and needs to grow up. He's a distraction and the team needs to get control of this young out of control player???????

Andy Reid's piss poor time management cost the Eagles a Superbowl. He will never learn. Chiefs had a legitimate chance to come out the AFC too.

Was a lil more than that.. but that has been a significant issue for him

Which is why I repeatedly say he is a very very good coach.. not a great coach.. in philly things fell apart when other teams started picking off guys and obviously Jimmy Johnson passing

Are there even 12 decent sports movies?

You need to step your sports movie knowledge up..

You got classics, where sequels will probably go higher

And you got a TBS classic that got the capote/infamous or the prestige/the illusionist treatment

Last edited:
Y'all just gonna let Ben live after throwing 0 TDs last night and the entire offense putting up 0 TDs???

It'll be a different game next week.

Game plan was simple. Give the ball to le'veon and run out the clock.

Same gameplan as the cowboys with zeke..

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

C2S-SShW8AARfUo.jpg

With the 1st pick in the 2017 NT Movie Draft... Team Chester McFloppy selects...

View media item 2300830

Rocky holds a special place in my heart because it's the movie that started it all. While it may not be the most 'action packed' film of the series, it definitely built the foundation.

Last edited:
Not even the best rocky movie let alone best sports movie

Washed :smh:

Arguments could be made for a couple movies as the best rocky movie thou.. after watching most way too much

rocky III is the one I'm more likely to watch if I see on.. that or creed.. but I don't think either is the best, but you could make arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom