2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
last time we played the pats in the playoffs was 04. 

13 years ago.

It's a totally different era of football 
laugh.gif

I just wanna see a good game.

Alex Dalton now 2-4 in the playoffs

Funny how you haven't brought Rodgers playoff record up tonight like you have for the last 8 years

Awwwww do you want some attention from Chester too?

Funny how you're actually showing your face unlike the last 8 years

0/8

Makes no sense both figuratively or literally. One of the highest posters of this thread for the past 8 years

You're washed like Justin Houston in man coverage
Go get some rest B. Chester McWashed needs to recharge for next week

Damn

No more nice guy L2B :lol:

Nah man. If you gonna slander be ready to give out some props if due

I won't tell tolerate hypocracy I'm ready to spray

giphy.gif

I'm hurting...I am legit hurting right now but as a life long Chiefs fan I am used to this. Another Chiefs failure in the Playoffs.

Way to much to digest here but I can't blame the defense at all. This loss falls completely on the offense. Drops. Penalties. The inability of Alex Smith to make a throw when we needed it. Blame all around on the O. This is going to be frustrating all around for a long time. This team started the year out with aspirations for the SB and anything less than that would be a season failure.

Hats off to the Steelers for a great game. I think they can beat NE.

laugh.gif
Bruh we lived through 2012. Tyler Thigpen. Elvis over Gannon. It ain't that bad.
I could understand if we actually showed something new, but this is the same **** just a different day. At least when we were bad we got assets. We aren't going anywhere with this offense, especially the qb

I'm hurting...I am legit hurting right now but as a life long Chiefs fan I am used to this. Another Chiefs failure in the Playoffs.

Way to much to digest here but I can't blame the defense at all. This loss falls completely on the offense. Drops. Penalties. The inability of Alex Smith to make a throw when we needed it. Blame all around on the O. This is going to be frustrating all around for a long time. This team started the year out with aspirations for the SB and anything less than that would be a season failure.

Hats off to the Steelers for a great game. I think they can beat NE.
GG man.

those jayhawks will be a final 4 lock. you'll be alright 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom