2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's Bell's patience, man. he just waiting for this **** to open up
laugh.gif
Nah this has been all season. Even healthy

Oh so at least your bandwagon started when you were old enough to see them.

Rather then these other cats who comb the history books :lol:

Oh and,

San Diego chargers
Los Angeles rams
Los Angeles raiders
San Francisco 49ers

All in in cali and closer then Dallas.

:D
Chargers trash. Rams. Trash. Raiders was my pops team my first childhood games were raider games. but once bo jack went out I went with Dallas been a fan since. Don't do red so the 9ers aren't an option for me. But I've been a fan since 90'

Somebody get they man's
That's what's beautiful. They're not a stellar franchise and they've done more in 15 years than the hype machine, choking, "bu bu but what about the 90's" having *** fans Dallas Cowboys.
Playoff wins has little measure to actual titles tho. But I'm sure most the NFL has a lot of recent wins. But few have titles. Yea we haven't won it since then. But we stand atop i a tie as the most wins. That is ever by the way.

That's good to hear playa.

All I know the Giants 2 rings in 10 years and the Cowboys 2 playoff wins in 21 years.

Dude really comparing the trash Texans to the Cowboys. Good luck with your trash QB. We shouldnt even send Romo to that trash franchise.

If we really lose on FGs, Alex won't be here more than 1 more season 
laugh.gif
 guarantee we draft somebody even if we gotta move up

When the Oilers moved to Tennessee they took all the team history and info. It wasn't left with the city of Houston.

The Texans are a "brand new" franchise.

Where you live doesn't always dictate what team you root for. I've lived in six states throughout my life. Should I root for 6 teams?

Don't mind him. Dude is mentally inept as are a lot of cowboys haters. Most of the dudes on here have a problem with the Cowboys fans being fans outside of Texas but will never call out the huge amount of packers, Patriots, Seahawks, and steelers fans that live outside of those respective cities.

Chargers trash. Rams. Trash. Raiders was my pops team my first childhood games were raider games. but once bo jack went out I went with Dallas been a fan since. Don't do red so the 9ers aren't an option for me. But I've been a fan since 90'
legit. I hate the color red to. I won't wear red.

And yeah. Trying to hate on Cowboys fans that don't live in the city is dumb as someone else pointed out. Lot of people here root for squads from cities they ain't from

Last edited:
This is straight clown ****. ***** can't even throw a screen. This slow burn is hurting worse than the first Steelers game

Don't mind him. Dude is mentally inept as are a lot of cowboys haters. Most of the dudes on here have a problem with the Cowboys fans being fans outside of Texas but will never call out the huge amount of packers, Patriots, Seahawks, and steelers fans that live outside of those respective cities.

Most of those other fans keep it 100 when you say why they root for those teams "cause they won / were winning"

Every cowboys fans excuse is "'my pops once stopped in Dallas on a 30 minute layover while I was still in his balls"

"So yea that's why I root for them"

Come on playa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom