2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yea pretty much.

Brock needs to be in rhythm the entire game, and they have to utilize miller outta the gates.

The D is going to stop brady on some drives, offense just has to capitalize 
You wrote this out like it's a possibility, no sir 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm so confident in the Pats winning that if Houston somehow pulls it off, I'll ask Meth to change my username to Chester McTexans.

I have no problem with a player being mad after losing. I like it. I never had an issue with Dez blowing up. You lost a big game, you can be mad. He meets with the media and is calm and respectful as hell. I wish more players did that

I have no problem with a player being mad after losing. I like it. I never had an issue with Dez blowing up. You lost a big game, you can be mad. He meets with the media and is calm and respectful as hell. I wish more players did that
Think about the integrity of the game bruh. 

gotta keep it classy.

Thug beckham 
mean.gif

Agreed. I think most people who disagree either never competed in sports themselves, or lost so much they became numb. Nothing is wrong with being mad/disappointed after losses. I think it says something else when you just shrug your shoulders after one.

We clown ODB for a lot of things, but why is him punching a hole in the wall news?

Hands are kinda important for his trade

Considering the game was over....
3rd year in the league.. 24 years old..
and?

U never seen someone blow a fuse after a game?
yup.. I've also seen people do similarly stupid things and injure themselves

People handle things differently. Just cause some people don't want to throw a tantrum after a loss don't mean they don't care.
Same way people grieve differently.

Last edited:

Agreed. I think most people who disagree either never competed in sports themselves, or lost so much they became numb. Nothing is wrong with being mad/disappointed after losses. I think it says something else when you just shrug your shoulders after one.

^ This

Folks really do expect professional athletes to be robots. I get upset losing a flag football game, I can't even fathom what it feels like to lose a playoff game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom