2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take Rodgers balls out ya mouth. Geez
Acting like he wasn't trash in the first quarter.

Had a pretty good game tho

Sure, what QB wouldn't have a good game with 8 seconds to throw?

So what if he was trash in the first Q. His whole point is its ridiculous that people were calling him a fraud after ONE DAMN QUARTER.

He has a bad quarter and people are calling one of the All time Greats to play the position a fraud. You don't see the stupidity in that?

And what ended up happening? He put up an all time performance against a pretty damn good defense in frigid conditions.

Chill out bruh

1. 2015 NCAA championship game.

2. VT losing to FSU in the title.

3. 2011 Superbowl

4. Austin rivers hits the shot against UNC.. on my birthday

5. 2006 WCF

Last edited:

So what if he was trash in the first Q. His whole point is its ridiculous that people were calling him a fraud after ONE DAMN QUARTER.

He has a bad quarter and people are calling one of the All time Greats to play the position a fraud. You don't see the stupidity in that?

And what ended up happening? He put up an all time performance against a pretty damn good defense in frigid conditions.

Feel like you're missing the point of this thread.

Calling Aaron Rodgers an all time great and a Top 5 QB of all time already

mj-laughing.gif

Top 5 heartbreaks:

1. 2002-2016 (including SB loss to Tampa Bay Grudens.)
2. Week 16 of 2016
3. Tuck "rule"
4. Every time the A's lose a relevant player (see Josh Donaldson)
5. Place holder for Vegas Raiders

that fat **** Sirigusa falling on Gannon, Tuck Rule game, dragged in the super bowl. :smh:

Reactions: ct3
I've said it before.. But I think Aaron only needs one more ring to be considered the GOAT.

Let him **** around and win 2 or 3 more rings. 

he'll undoubtedly be the greatest.

Last edited:
Last edited:
He's not the GOAT, Thomas Brady is the GOAT but if he gets another ring or two Rodgers will definitely be in the discussion.

I think when it just comes to pure talent and as a thrower I can see why people call Rodgers the GOAT, he's one of a kind when it comes to skill set.

But... Brady really is the total package and he aint even done yet. Dude is exemplary of what you want from the QB position and he's even defying father time. Gonna be hard for Aaron to catch him especially if he picks up another ring which is entirely possible.

Just to keep the conversation going...Hypothetical:

if you had to start a franchise and your head coach was Lane Kiffin...you taking Brady or Rodgers at QB?

if you had to start a franchise and your head coach was Lane Kiffin...you taking Brady or Rodgers at QB?

one is 39 and the other is 32 :lol:

think it's obvious

Brady

Last edited:
:lol: let's just keep the hypotheticals rolling and say you can grab both at 28 years of age

Rodgers. I like his mobility.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom