2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys forgetting that the packers defense is abysmal? I still fully expect them to come back and win this.

has anyone seen the AR12 Hail Mary meme?
roll.gif

Cobb deserves a lot of credit. Great positioning by him. :pimp:

I didn't think that had to be said though, magic Johnson comment considering he caught it with so much ease.

The Giants would be feeling better about themselves had they converted at least 1 of their scores into a touchdown.

Yeah, I'm most sick about ODB dropping that first down conversion. Then to get right there in the end zone and not finish hurts. Now I gotta hear about this boat ****. Sterling Shep had a defender break it up. ODB's was a tough catch to make. Should have made it but that wasn't easy.

Funny because before the game you were saying their shirtless warming up selfies meant they were "ready"

Nah. They were goofy. Hence the drops

Hopefully being down on the road in a playoff game will stop the conservative crap. Giants offensive play calling has been dreadful all year long. They've won in spite of it

Fam just why would you do that boat **** right now? You got 3 games left and you can do whatever you want, but you gotta party it up on your "day off" like it's not the playoffs :smh:  Odell might really have a breakdown after this one :lol:

ODB and Cruz have been going to Miami all season long. **** has nothing to do with drops. Cruz and Sterling not dropping anything, they were in Miami too. **** happens. ODB is always trying to run 70 yards down the field before he has the ball.

It's sick to play a first half like that and then see this **** happen. Still gotta half to go, I expect a big play from ODB.

Any word on DRC?

The Giants would be feeling better about themselves had they converted at least 1 of their scores into a touchdown.

Yeah, I'm most sick about ODB dropping that first down conversion. Then to get right there in the end zone and not finish hurts. Now I gotta hear about this boat ****. Sterling Shep had a defender break it up. ODB's was a tough catch to make. Should have made it but that wasn't easy.

Funny because before the game you were saying their shirtless warming up selfies meant they were "ready"

Nah. They were goofy. Hence the drops

You mad as **** our two time winning SB QB didn't want to play for your team. I would be mad too. How many drops does Cruz and Sterling have? Weren't they in Miami l? So if ODB goes partying in Manhattan instead of Miami, he catches both of those balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom