2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised with how many people on ESPN and FS1 said they were fine with it. I didn't expect that. They said ODB and Cruz do this all the time so clearly it's not hurting them.

where's josh Gordon to give his opinion on the situation?

nerd.gif

The media is really talking about the Giants WR's going to Miami on Monday. :lol: These uptight folks.

:lol: i mean i could see it if y'all got a bye week. but it's a week before a playoff game.

i don't think it affect their play, but i can see how it might bother people :lol:

To me a off day means you're off. You can do what you please.

i agree 100%, man. as long as they're not going too nuts, it's fine. chilling on a boat? no big deal.

Hate how the media and certain fans want these athletes to be locked up in a cage with their eyes glued to film on their day off. ITS THEIR DAY OFF.

Cowboy Gods forgive me for saying this but I hope Odell and the Giants go off now. Then Odell tells them how the trip to Miami allowed him to play better :lol:

personally, i don't think it's a big deal. but i can see the other side of the argument. cause you know, nothing EVER goes wrong when athletes go clubbing or take boat rides....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom