2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at anyone talking about Spygate or anything else. That man Brady is untouchable. Im still in awe of what we witnessed last night... that was just out of this world. And he did all this WITHOUT Gronk?

Bruhh, we are all witnesses.

Teflon :pimp:

spygate and asterisks are all these clowns have to hold on to in the face of coming to terms with the fact that their childhood heroes are all second best

edvqQ_s-200x150.gif

I told @Elpablo21 I was gonna start watching soon. If they're just throwing ***** at the viewer's face like the collector the collector just said, y'all can have it :rofl:

You only see like 4 wangs over six seasons.

You see 48934349038409 sweater yams.

It's fine.

LOL at anyone talking about Spygate or anything else. That man Brady is untouchable. Im still in awe of what we witnessed last night... that was just out of this world. And he did all this WITHOUT Gronk?

spygate and asterisks are all these clowns have to hold on to in the face of coming to terms with the fact that their childhood heroes are all second best

I got something you can hold.

I got something you can hold.

View media item 2324165
thanks, TC

Last edited:
LOL at dudes with short term memories.

Bruh FOH with "short term memories." First of all, one of those " spygate SB's was against my Eagles so I have every reason to hate. That **** was OVER TEN years ago fam. Brady has been to 4 more ******* SB's SINCE then with 2 victories. His post spy gate accomplishments alone eclipse 99% of QBs to ever play this game.

Not to mention, he's done with it a different type of team literally every single time, the only constant has been Brady and BB. I know you're trolling but a lot of people still believe this stupid *** notion that he isn't the greatest. After a certain time, you haters just need to give it up man y'all look stupid.

LOL at dudes with short term memories.

Bruh FOH with "short term memories." First of all, one of those " spygate SB's was against my Eagles so I have every reason to hate. That **** was OVER TEN years ago fam. Brady has been to 4 more ******* SB's SINCE then with 2 victories. His post spy gate accomplishments alone eclipse 99% of QBs to ever play this game.

Not to mention, he's done with it a different type of team literally every single time, the only constant has been Brady and BB. I know you're trolling but a lot of people still believe this stupid *** notion that he isn't the greatest. After a certain time, you haters just need to give it up man y'all look stupid

View media item 2304587

folks need to stop with the Jordan comparisons.. dude is Duncan if anything

I was going put 1000 on the falcons.. thank god I never got around to making the call

Haha forreal. I can't believe I did that though before that my biggest bet was less than half that amount. My boy coerced me to ride with him on this bet I just said **** it.

Tears were almost shed at halftime though Ill tell you that much :lol:

I was kicking myself most of the game.. then I was like, thank god

cant wait to listen to bomani at 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom