2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanny will sell Kirk the Matt Ryan dream and also show him how his offenses demolished the whole nfc west this year ( except the first 2 point loss when Sherman held Julio), and kirk will probably choose them. will cost a ton of picks though. But im sure that's why Shanny took the job. He will get whatever he needs in San Fran.

Kirk has the leverage here. He's staying with the Skins.

Collector you're safe

Last edited:
Kirk has the leverage here. He's staying with the Skins.

Collector you're safe

What leverage though. The only thing going for him is they don't have a competent backup. Kirk ended their season with a horrific int. He had other terrible picks this year, and had looked shaky without his TE. The skins have an above average receiving core, and in sure that helps him a lot. The skins didn't believe in him being worth what he wanted last offseason. I don't see why they would bend this year again. If the perennial losers like the browns want to overspend, then go ahead.

Detroit Lions ‏@Lions  14h14 hours ago
 #Lions statement regarding rebranding: http://bit.ly/2khJMC7 
 The rebrand will culminate with the unveiling of all new uniforms on April 13. Throughout the rebranding process, we made it a priority to emphasize our classic color combination of Honolulu blue and silver, which has been synonymous with the Detroit Lions since 1934.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^ although the font looks great, if I were a lions fan, I think it's too close to the new Vikings numbers.

McAfee leaving $6M on the table to talk sports and babes :lol:

He was saying he just had to undergo his third knee surgery and that he was probably going to need others to keep playing in the near future so the dude was probably just in pain and didn't wanna beat his body up anymore

He has the potential to make a lot of money in the entertainment industry

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://bit.ly/2khJMC7[/URL]"]
 Detroit Lions ‏@Lions  14h14 hours ago

#Lions statement regarding rebranding: http://bit.ly/2khJMC7 
View media item 2319823
 The rebrand will culminate with the unveiling of all new uniforms on April 13. Throughout the rebranding process, we made it a priority to emphasize our classic color combination of Honolulu blue and silver, which has been synonymous with the Detroit Lions since 1934.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:  
[/quote]

Just go back to this:

058_19.jpg

:pimp:

He was saying he just had to undergo his third knee surgery and that he was probably going to need others to keep playing in the near future so the dude was probably just in pain and didn't wanna beat his body up anymore

Shortly after my post I read his statement. Can't knock him for the move, especially because he gets to stay in Indy and not uproot his fam and self to NYC.

Agreed on his potential in the entertainment sphere. His Twitter is comedy.

Last edited:
anybody know if any other teams will do a uniform redesign? the two Super Bowl teams need it badly.

Hold up....

Pat McAfee is retring from the NFL to join Barstool?

They got Asa.

After that, they dudes get wayyyyyyyyy more insufferable when she ain't around

The PFT commenter dude is funny when he comes on bomani's show thou

Idk man, depending on how bad the knee was I would've tried to get thru another season, if not shut it down half way for that injury and get paid.

Falcons
Cardinals
Maybe Pats
Maybe Texans
Panthers
Maybe titans

All need rebrands

Idk man, depending on how bad the knee was I would've tried to get thru another season, if not shut it down half way for that injury and get paid.

Falcons
Cardinals
Maybe Pats
Maybe Texans
Panthers
Maybe titans
Bengals
Browns
Rams

All need rebrands

Strike the Pats and Panthers, add the Bengals, Browns, and Rams.

Pats don't need a rebrand, they built a dynasty wearing their current set.

Panthers don't need a rebrand either, their set works IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom