2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you unlock the thread and move it to General?

I'm good on retro pro bowl jerseys.

I only rock Texans jerseys , my team wasn't around back then :lol:

All Star and Pro Bowl jerseys are the only way I can wear other players I'm a fan of. Barry, Deion, Iverson, Kobe, McNair, Woodson and so on.

Last edited:
just create a S&T Draft thread in General and we can keep it going in there
I thought that's what we already did? 

jesus 
laugh.gif

Idc ballerific, those jerseys are ugly. 

There aren't many timbs to match with them anyway. 

But you could also flip it and say there are legit problems in the world right now, just let the thread live and stop pouting.
So I should just close NikeTalk?  Make sense. 

These are the rules you agreed to when you joined.  Other threads have tangents, you're fighting for the "right" to thread jack, which has always been against the rules.

If you have a problem, PM me.  I'm tired of the grandstanding.  If you want to have your drafts, great.  I've given you several acceptable options and tried to work with you.  

You're trying to work against the staff right now, and that's not going to end well.  

jesus :lol:

who knows anymore, the Music one got locked so I have no idea

we can create a wrestling draft thread in S&T, and that should be fine. separate thread. wrestling is a sport. it's in S&T. i think that'll work, right?

jesus :lol:

Those jerseys are dated.

Were y'all young ***** even old enough to watch that game? If not, I don't even want to hear it sons.

And I got red, white, blue, beige and black Timbs that would go with those jerseys. That's five pairs EASILY.

Last edited:
we can create a wrestling draft thread in S&T, and that should be fine. separate thread. wrestling is a sport. it's in S&T. i think that'll work, right?

yeah I agree but that will probably just get locked too

let's do it and see if they is acceptable enough

Were y'all young ***** even old enough to watch that game? If not, I don't even want to hear it sons.

And I got red, white, blue, beige and black Timbs that would go with those jerseys. That's five pairs EASILY.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dak wearing those ugly *** Yeezy cleats.

There are legit problems in the world right now.  Create a separate thread and stop pouting. 
Create one where? Why can't we have simply an official draft thread? Are you saying we can't have a WRESTLING draft in the WRESTLING thread?
You can't have a "THREAD ABOUT EVERYTHING."  You can have a draft thread in music for MUSIC.  You can have a draft thread in sports for SPORTS.  If you want a group chat with no boundaries, you can do that via PM.  

The site has rules that don't get thrown out because you're friends and everything has to be your way.   Just create a separate thread.  It's not that difficult. 

After all the histrionics, the music draft was FINE.  You got to hold your draft.  The Football thread was used to discuss football.  All those silly fears about the "music people" ruining it were unfounded. 

The music thread was locked because you guys decided that you didn't want to talk about music anymore and insisted on trying to defy the rules.

Wrestling is considered scripted entertainment, which is why those threads have been made in General.  If you want to make a "miscellaneous drafts" thread in that forum to cover those subjects that fit in the General forum, fine.  That's not a problem.  

If you want a "sports mock drafts" thread in S&T for that purpose, that's not a problem.  The problem is you can't get to have your "super best friends thread about EVERYTHING."  If you want to make that a group PM, you can do that.  There are so many acceptable ways to do this within the rules.  Pick one and move on with life. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dak wearing those ugly *** Yeezy cleats.

Yeah, those cleats are trash.

This PB is trash. Best joint was a couple years ago when they were out there hitting for real. The one after was good. Last year it went soft again and now this year it's back to trash. Might shut it off and get back to watching "Goliath"

Last edited:
So how are we supposed to go about voting for the next draft topic? via PM? Because that's what was the discussion on the last 2 pages of the music draft thread.

I don't think we were being defiant, but ok. 

DSA, just make the wrestling draft thread in general.

Idk why this is becoming such an issue. 

Last edited:
So how are we supposed to go about voting for the next draft topic? via PM? Because that's what was the discussion on the last 2 pages of the music draft thread.

I don't think we were being defiant, but ok. 

DSA, just make the wrestling draft thread in general.

Idk why this is becoming such an issue. 

i made it before i saw Meth's response. it's in S&T. maybe Meth or @KMante can move it for us? if not, happy to make another in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom