2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Kadar@MockingTheDraft 12m12 minutes ago

Browns DC Gregg Williams said on NFLN that if he's coached a player at the Senior Bowl, he won't watch their college tape in evaluation. Odd

giphy.gif

It's kinda crazy how the Seahawks reign really lasted 2 years.
49ers too kinda. That defense was crazy with Willis, Whitner etc

:frown:

Its still UNREAL all of the **** that happened to after that Sherman deflection in the NFCC in terms of firings, retirements, aldon being aldon, etc

I don't think ive ever seen an elite team with that kind of downfall so quickly. A 30 for 30 would be dope, or maybe im just biased :lol:

I miss Playoff football bros, those nerves leading upto game day/during the game were the worst yet the best at the same time

I don't think ive ever seen an elite team with that kind of downfall so quickly.

The 2016 Panthers say what's up. They got back their number 1 WR and lost a CB that to their fans eyes was a product of "the system". They went from a 15-1 juggernaut to missing the playoffs.

I thought the 49ers/Seahawks would be playing each other regularly in the playoffs for 4-5 years

those were some epic battles in here

Would Harbaugh still be there if he didn't tell Jed the meeting was for men only?
laugh.gif
Probably 
laugh.gif

Fam is as thin-skinned as the leader of the free world 
mean.gif

I know Harbaugh wears thin on players and staff as well, but I dont think it was to the point to validate Jed's move

I don't think ive ever seen an elite team with that kind of downfall so quickly.

The 2016 Panthers say what's up. They got back their number 1 WR and lost a CB that to their fans eyes was a product of "the system". They went from a 15-1 juggernaut to missing the playoffs.

Panthers have done this before very recently though.

12-4 in 2013
7-9 I think in 2014
15-1 in 2015
6-10 this year

Been good every other year. To continue the trend they'll be back in the playoffs next year.

Last edited:
Would Harbaugh still be there if he didn't tell Jed the meeting was for men only? :lol:
Probably :lol:

Fam is as thin-skinned as the leader of the free world :smh:

I know Harbaugh wears thin on players and staff as well, but I dont think it was to the point to validate Jed's move

My good friend is a 9er fan, and I've never witnessed someone go from optimistic to estatic to not even really caring anymore :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom