Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BenVolin: Where will Marty Bennett land? I'm told Jags, Raiders and 49ers all have interest. Bennett likes idea of being near Silicon Valley

Raiders :x

Bennett in Silicon Valley makes so much sense given his entrepreneurial side. dude is legit smart AF at that ****
Makes all the sense in the world given all he's said about branching out into different avenues outside of football but damn the Raiders would be coming up :lol:

Last edited:

Vince Young was GOAT in NCAA 06
if the raiders land Bennett they'll have so many offensive weapons for carr. 

All they need is a RB.
don't they have decent TEs.. or didn't they draft one kinda high

also for the raiders, I would think they would want more of a receiving threat from their RB.. look to cook or mccaffrey or couple of guys in the draft (kamara)

Last edited:

Vince Young was GOAT in NCAA 06
if the raiders land Bennett they'll have so many offensive weapons for carr. 

All they need is a RB.
don't they have decent TEs.. or didn't they draft one kinda high

also for the raiders, I would think they would want more of a receiving threat from their RB.. look to cook or mccaffrey or couple of guys in the draft (kamara)
they have clive walford who is solid, but everyone else on the roster is easily replaceable.

a two TE set with walford and bennett, along with crabtree and cooper. 

and if they steal mccaffrey in the late 1st? 
sick.gif

Jags gunning for the 3peat free agency crown

@RapSheet: The #Jaguars are closing in on a deal for former #Texans CB AJ Bouye, per @JamesPalmerTV and me. They are bringing it.

Last edited:
Tom Pelissero‏Verified account  @TomPelissero 1m1 minute ago

Nick Perry's extension with #Packers is a huge one: 5 years, $60 million with an $18.5M signing bonus. He's due $20.8M in first year.

Chandler Jones's agreement with Arizona is 5 yrs, $83M. Gets $16.5M/yr and has a guarantee of $53M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom