2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's in order. At least I hope it's not.

Also Wilt is in two tiers and there's someone named David Robertson.

Last edited:
I kind of think that Dominique Wilkins should be above Wade, Wilkins is constantly left off of lists, he was really, really fun to watch , especially against MJ.

Where does Karl Malone rank? I always glaze past his stats but there he is at #2 on the scoring list with 2 regular season and all star MVP's.

My homie's pops hit me with this a few years back when I was arguing with some dude about MJ being GOAT over Lebron.

If all these are accurate, somebodies got some apologizing to do to the Captain.

Last edited:
This is Lebron's most stacked team by far. He got almost everything he wanted. After that Christmas day game, folks were proclaiming a back to back run for the Cavs.
2012-13 HEAT>This Cavs team

Not even in the same sentence in regards to defense.. Heat's defense that year was crazy.

That was probably Lebron's best season

Last edited:

My homie's pops hit me with this a few years back when I was arguing with some dude about MJ being GOAT over Lebron.

If all these are accurate, somebodies got some apologizing to do to the Captain.
Interesting they leave out career games played, KAJ - 1,560 and MJ 1,072. Also leave out NBA Finals MVPs, KAJ - 2 and MJ 6

It's unfair to compare Kareem to MJ.

Kareem played close to 6 more seasons than MJ, but MJ is only 6000 points away from him. I don't think anyway will argue the "value" MJ put up with his short career. LeBron will probably eclipse everyone, but with more games. That alone should resonate with this debate.

Bron is already top 3-5 ever

With just 3 rings and a losing record in the NBA Finals...I'd have him just making the top 5. I know some people may over look those short coming with his stats and consecutive NBA Finals appearances, but I cannot give him the pass.

Just my opinion though.

Hell, I think Duncan had the better career over Kobe and LeBron. But I love Duncan :lol:

Last edited:
With just 3 rings and a losing record in the NBA Finals...I'd have him just making the top 5. I know some people may over look those short coming with his stats and consecutive NBA Finals appearances, but I cannot give him the pass.

Just my opinion though.

Hell, I think Duncan had the better career over Kobe and LeBron. But I love Duncan :lol:
That's fine but using rings is such lazy analysis. You're really holding 2007 and 2015 against him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom