2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that replay, that ref wasn't even looking at Thomas when he waved his hand to get that tech.

I wouldn't mind the celtics losing in the first round, just to hear bill Simmons spin it. Something along the lines of "I could tell we weren't any good before the playoffs. I mean, I tweeted a few weeks ago, and we talked about it on the pod, that it seems like this year we really could see a 1 / 8 upset"

Watching highlights again, I'm shocked at how bad Millsap got outplayed today, dude legit got his card pulled and didn't have no fight in him. Wiz in 5

I wouldn't mind the celtics losing in the first round, just to hear bill Simmons spin it. Something along the lines of "I could tell we weren't any good before the playoffs. I mean, I tweeted a few weeks ago, and we talked about it on the pod, that it seems like this year we really could see a 1 / 8 upset"
He said it on his last podcast with House how the team hasn't played well the last six weeks. :lol:

He said it on his last podcast with House how the team hasn't played well the last six weeks.
laugh.gif
Already laying the groundwork.

I had Bulls in 5.

All my friends thought I was insane... let see if they can prove me wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Still can't get past how great of a game that Portland/GSW was.

**** was entertaining beginning to end.

Making up for March Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom