2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the most CP3 can get if he doesn't re-sign. California is getting a chunk of that 200 with it's taxes.

If cp3 has his residence in another state and doesn't "live" in California, he doesn't pay California State tax.

See Shaq...played for the Lakers, never "moved" from Orlando.

It's games like this why the ratings for the NBA are declining. I have yet to see any competive games this post season.

I hope both the Cavs and the Warriors are at full strength if the meet in the finals. That way all the field goal post moving is out of the window.

W's won- Bron was playing by himself etc
Myrie hurt, KLove hurt etc. Warriors fans gloss over this

Cavs won- draymond got suspended, bogut hurt(out), Iggy hurt(played). Cavs fans gloss over this

I hope both the Cavs and the Warriors are at full strength if the meet in the finals. That way all the field goal post moving is out of the window.

Cavs won- draymond got suspended, bogut hurt(out), Iggy hurt(played). Cavs fans gloss over this
Yea playoffs are about luck as much as skill.

Like people were saying in 2015, none of that means nothing and we are all making excuses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom