2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to make an excuse but i think Boston is emotionally rocked from Chyna's death and it's drained them from making fundamental basketball plays. I had Celtics in 5 but man, i am blown away. Boston needs to dig down and find something cause they are getting killed on the boards and second chance points.

she was alive though when cleveland split them open on their own home court

We can go back and forth on the Clippers Spurs thing but Ballmer is building a new arena and has plans that require fielding a competitive roster. This is happening.

Not trying to make an excuse but i think Boston is emotionally rocked from Chyna's death and it's drained them from making fundamental basketball plays. I had Celtics in 5 but man, i am blown away. Boston needs to dig down and find something cause they are getting killed on the boards and second chance points.

This is not fair.

We all know how bad the Celtics are.

Did anyone see Oubre on NBA TV as he walked into the locker room? My man had on a goon mask. Wizards have really embraced the Death Row thing. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
i went back a few pages to catch up on this whip/frisco beef :rofl:

yall are wilin making $2k bets online and thinking the other person is really gonna be accountable if they lose. we got dudes in this world who move out the state to avoid paying child support, and you expect someone to drive 6+ hours to pay up on a $2k bet?? :lol:

We can go back and forth on the Clippers Spurs thing but Ballmer is building a new arena and has plans that require fielding a competitive roster. This is happening.

he finna be swimming deep in the luxury tax just to have a slightly above average team that will never see a western conference finals. he knows it and that **** must sting like rubbing alcohol on a fresh wound.

and if the Lakers somehow lure Paul George or another FA, clips go back to being second fiddle in LA

i ******* love it :lol:

That meet up in real life to hand over the money seem like risky business

Cold world we live in, I'm not risking that lol

@lakersman3000  I'm finna pay you by either venmo or squarecash. Your choice, I'll hit you up later in PM

There was & will never be a Frisco & whiploser beef. He's nothing but a lil boy who found a bank receipt on the floor trying to front online.

Last edited:
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Bostons line ups are trash and they aren't stopping Chicago on the boards. The have one play maker in Thomas and didn't spend time trying to develop another one.

Bostons line ups are trash and they aren't stopping Chicago on the boards. The have one play maker in Thomas and didn't spend time trying to develop another one.

Who could they have developed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom