2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake Griffin's evolution, or lack thereof, reminds me of a player who once came into the NBA with huge potential to be a big time star but had a major injury just like Blake early on in his career only to fizzle out as he got older after the knee injury and was never the same. He was a high flying PF who was constantly on highlight reels during his first 5-6 years in the league.

Hint: his days of glory were with the Nuggets

Last edited:
Blake Griffin's evolution, or lack thereof, reminds me of a player who once came into the NBA with huge potential to be a big time star but had a major injury just like Blake early on in his career only to fizzle out as he got older after the knee injury and was never the same. He was a high flying PF who was constantly on highlight reels during his first 5-6 years in the league.

Anthony, Melo

McDyess was no where near as skilled as Blake Griffin offensively. Even though he was just as exciting and the same caliber athlete.

You're talking about mydese Antonio

Mcdyess

Antonio Mcdyess

take it from me nobledamus the grizzlies will take atleast two games in that series.

and im always right like 22.7 % of the time im always right

Y'all got it, McDyess. The only difference was after Dyess got hurt, he was never the same.

Griffin also reminds me of Tom Chambers in a way, if y'all remember Chambers in his prime, dude was athletic af and had numerous highlight reel throwdowns. Tom was very very good, multiple time All-Star, but was never great enough to lead his team to a title.

Last edited:
Good win for the Clips. CP3 showing why he's the difference maker for that franchise. Without him, they don't even make the playoffs in the west imo.

Jazz can win this series if Rudy comes back. If not they just don't have enough scoring. Rudy can keep the Clippers scoring down enough for them to win.

Last edited:
Good win for the Clips. CP3 showing why he's the difference maker for that franchise. Without him, they don't even make the playoffs in the west imo.

Always thought this was a pointless argument. Take him off and replace him with a dead body? Yea probably no postseason. But put an average pg like a lowry or wall and they're sitting pretty

Chris came out the gates aggressive looking to score. I don't know how many times it's been said but they play much better when he's attacking. I'd prefer to see him just look for his from here on out, everyone else fall in line.

If you were to tell me JJ and Crawford will combine 5-19 I would have told you LAC will lose

LAC should just be happy Gobert isn't there

Always thought this was a pointless argument. Take him off and replace him with a dead body? Yea probably no postseason. But put an average pg like a lowry or wall and they're sitting pretty
oh, you done goofd 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

My "average" PG is on the way to a round CP3 has never and won't ever get to.

Chris came out the gates aggressive looking to score. I don't know how many times it's been said but they play much better when he's attacking. I'd prefer to see him just look for his from here on out, everyone else fall in line.

If you were to tell me JJ and Crawford will combine 5-19 I would have told you LAC will lose

Whoever said this is a genius.

Y'all wanna see something ugly?

Go look at Jamal Crawfords career playoff numbers.

**** would make you earl :x

37/30 shooting splits from the field and 3....

It's not gonna happen, but say CP3 opts out and goes to another team. And the best the Clippers can do is sign a DJ Augustin or Cory Joseph to replace him. They would be hardpressed to make the postseason.

And oh btw...Lowry or Wall are "average" PG's? LMAO

Whoever said this is a genius.

I feel like this been said for the last 7-9 yrs now lol. Needs to be said more often tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom