2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an efficient 3 level scorer. I'd rather he take contested pull up jumpers than wide open threes.

But to keep it funky, I'd try to make him a playmaker or a volume dribbler.

As far as Giannis goes, he's going to get a cushion every time. He jumper is slow him shooting from 18 ft with a late contest is going to drop his percentages. He shouldn't be passing up open 3s to shoot with hand in his face. Especially off of a lazy dribble. If he's pulling up from 2 off of the drive, sure.

Honestly I think Kawhi's mindset is the same as yours. His midrange game is ridiculous.

Sad part is giannis already passes up open 3s :smh:

I don't get to watch a lot of the ESPN programs these days but everything I saw of Cari Champion back in the The day lead me to believe that she had no idea what's she was talking about ever.

hope we got a close game tonight. season winding down so we need some good basketball before we got a what 5 month break? :smh:

wish the nba would start christmas but have the finals in the beginning of august.

. that way there is a good sport in the summer to watch. 

yes many people watch before christmas. Im in that group

Last edited:
wish the nba would start christmas but have the finals in the beginning of august.
. that way there is a good sport in the summer to watch. 

I never thought of this but could totally get down with it. I do love me the olympics and FIBA though during the summer.

DAJHiUIXsAQsVQw.jpg:small

Only thing that would remotely redeem these horrid playoffs is a collector appearance

Dude just waiting it out

nah he can stay ghost around here...no one needs to hear about how john wall should be finals MVP for hitting a game winner during a semi conference series

I'd rather watch stars play most of a shorter spread out season than 70% of a long condensed one

But I'd also rather watch competitive ball so what do I know 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The way they do scoring title is dumb. It should be most points, not ppg. Said this when Melo took KDs scoring title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom