2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snatching his romper off
laugh.gif

a20d820b-b514-4142-8c0a-26b4d7cbb21c.jpg

jimmy makeing 43 mill a year..... thats whats wrong with the nba.......... i think in the 20's should be the maximum you give these players.... with a handful of players making 30...... nba just giving out money

how much money can it sign for next offseason?

Jimmy Butler can sign a contract for 43 mill a year?

jimmy makeing 43 mill a year..... thats whats wrong with the nba.......... i think in the 20's should be the maximum you give these players.... with a handful of players making 30...... nba just giving out money

how much money can it sign for next offseason?
Would you prefer the owners pocket the rest of the money then?

He is a better 3 point shooter now, not sure i call him elite. But his game started where? The midrange game bra and he worked his way out not the other way around.

Do you hoop at all?

well...

he hasnt shot below 40% in the playoffs since 2013 and he is shooting 45% from 3 in this playoffs. he shot 38% this year during the regular season and over 44% last year.

by comparison, steph curry, who is elite of elite shooters is shooting 43% from 3 in these playoffs

so, if kawhi isnt an elite 3 point shooter, he is as close as a player can be to one

Last edited:
He is a better 3 point shooter now, not sure i call him elite. But his game started where? The midrange game bra and he worked his way out not the other way around.

Do you hoop at all?

You think working with the best shooting coach in the league wouldn't make him elite?

He's an elite shooter from everywhere on the court, free throw line included.

Jimmy Butler can sign a contract for 43 mill a year?

not this year,,, but whenever his contract is done with the bulls or he is traded the team he is with can sign a 5 year 245 million dollar deal to re-sign......... 49 mill a year lololololololol

Last edited:
NBA really gotta drop max contracts. Let everybody get their true worth, but keep the salary cap. See what these dudes actually get

NBA really gotta drop max contracts. Let everybody get their true worth, but keep the salary cap. See what these dudes actually get
Those two things can not work in conjunction with each other. To pay people what they're truly worth you need no salary cap. LeBron James would eat up an entire cap and then some.

I've eaten at every arena I've been at just to try the food there but on a regular basis in not doing that.

NBA just needs to drop the salary cap its only  matter of time till it happens I believe

Those two things can not work in conjunction with each other. To pay people what they're truly worth you need no salary cap. LeBron James would eat up an entire cap and then some.

I'm not saying keep this salary cap. Raise it obviously, but let everybody get what they think they're worth if a team offers it, but said team shouldn't be able to give everybody what they think they're worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom