2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You honestly couldn't have drawn up a better play than the 2X MVP and reigning scoring champ getting an ISO on Kevin love. Curry honestly just choked.

No way man.

Curry was already hobbled and couldn't even get past TT out in the perimeter when he was leaving bigs as BBQ chicken the entire season before the slip.

He took an AWFUL shot.

Look at the possession for yourself

Great moment in NBA history. :pimp:

I guess him being "hobbled" had something to do with his ugly passes all series too.

Getting back to playoff basketball, Have y'all noticed the inverted 1 3 high PNR with Durant and steph? They've killed the spurs with it.

Can't wait to see how the cavs defend it.

Getting back to playoff basketball, Have y'all noticed the inverted 1 3 high PNR with Durant and steph? They've killed the spurs with it.

Can't wait to see how the cavs defend it.
well yea it should be easy when the best defender in the game ain't playing

was never convicted

do you believe the girls side because shes white and kobe is black?
laugh.gif
 the thread has officially been destroyed

oh but he is black. how can you as a black man wish failure and negativity on another black man? that dont even make sense
Wth has he done for the black community? ESPN just did a lil segment yesterday and he barely made the 60 greatest black athletes of all time list even they know he's a sucka

All-NBA first team: James Harden, LeBron James, Russell Westbrook, Kawhi Leonard and Anthony Davis.

(Woj)

Last edited:
How's J.R doing so far? by the eye test he doesn't seem to be nearly as effective as last year and against the warriors that becomes a bit more of a problem. Because if J.R isn't hitting obv Korver is a sharpshooter and will score off Kyrie/Bron penetration. However i think with him playing more minutes it helps Curry out. Korver despite running around screens has absolute 0 post up game/ driving game. The more minutes he's on the floor the easier Steph's job is on defense & the less energy he expends guarding because he doesn't have to worry about him taking him to the rack or drawing fouls

PG ain't make all nba im sick yall 
mean.gif
 . Wait so if PG makes all nba next year does he still qualify for that big deal next off season?

Last edited:
I said in this in a previous post but if Iggy is hobbled during the finals, that's a big blow defensively to the warriors. Iggy & Dray will be the primary defenders against Lebron. Without Iggy, warriors will be forced to play Klay or KD on Lebron and might take away from their offense. We will see

I said in this in a previous post but if Iggy is hobbled during the finals, that's a big blow defensively to the warriors. Iggy & Dray will be the primary defenders against Lebron. Without Iggy, warriors will be forced to play Klay or KD on Lebron and might take away from their offense. We will see
Agree, he's very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom