2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line golden state should have never let the series go the whole 7. This finals will either be a slaughter or a hard fought battle. Cavs are going to have to run on all cylinders no room for mistakes.
Same can be said about OKC. They should have beaten the Warriors before the finals. It's all about adjustments and determination.

Nike will be the big winner regardless of who wins, I bet they already got KD and Brons champion commercial ready to go

Last edited:

It's gonna come down to which team can play the most consistent. Period. They are both about as evenly matched as possible with GSW having the defensive advantage. Lebron will be the X factor same as Jordan always was when he was in the finals.
Nah.

GSW starting 5 is better than Cleveland.

GSW better defensively

GSW better offensively.

The only thing Cavs got going for them is Lebron and maybe the depth of their bench.

I want Cavs to win but idk man..

Even with LeBron playing extremely comfortable as he is (which is honestly a scary version of LeBron) idk if they could pull it out

As good as the Cavs are, the Warriors are that much better :smh:

It's this foregone conclusion thinking that Warriors and Warriors fans have that lost them the ring last year. It's why Lebron lost against the Mavs. You have to know that you can lose and have to fight to win to get the ring.

Bottom line golden state should have never let the series go the whole 7. This finals will either be a slaughter or a hard fought battle. Cavs are going to have to run on all cylinders no room for mistakes.

Not going to take the credit for this, but someone said this a few weeks back and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Miami got clobbered by SA after they lost to LeBron is game 7. There's a good chance the GSW can come out feeling extra motivated and give it to LeBron the same way SAS did.

GS knows they let last year slip away. I just don't know if we've seen the better team lose in the NBA Finals in two consecutive years.

Last edited:
Naw, too much championship experience between both teams to let that happen. They both know what it takes.

Except KD punk ***

kd has been to the finals

how did he do statistically?

kd wants it bad. if he didnt he wouldnt have left okc

Last edited:
Sloppiness and Steve Kerr electing NOT to call a timeout after Kyrie hit that 3 with 53 seconds left in the game down 3 with 2 timeouts left.

You're meaning to tell me that a 73 win team who averaged almost 115 ppg, shot 42% from 3, FG% of almost 48%, with the highest offensive rating doesn't have 1-2 plays they can call after a timeout to get them a quick 2 or 3?

Say what you will about that game leading up to that 3 by Kyrie, but Steve Kerr should've called a damn TO. Curry wouldn't have gone into hero ball mode and wasted so much time trying to get off a 3 from the top.

Even if the Warriors missed they would've had another crack at it to tie. No one seems to every mention this coaching error.

The reason he didn't call a timeout was he didn't want Lue to be able to take Love out for defense

Not going to take the credit for this, but someone said this a few weeks back and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Miami got clobbered by SA after they lost to LeBron is game 7. There's a good chance the GSW can come out feeling extra motivated and give it to LeBron the same way SAS did.

GS knows they let last year slip away. I just don't know if we've seen the better team lose in the NBA Finals in two consecutive years.
I agree here, but this version of Lebron is better than that version of Lebron and Wade and Bosh completely disappeared in that series. So it will take meltdowns in the Cavs starting 5 for that to happen that way again.

I feel like he would be deserving. Yeah his stats don't jump off the screen but he's great at what he does.

At the very least, give him something along the lines of what Rodman, Webber, Tim Hardaway, Steve Nash and Paul Pierce got.

Idk if this has ever been mentioned but I think I have a theory.

Why is LeBron playing 46 minutes a game throughout the playoffs in blowouts? You could say he's doing that for rest later.

But I think he's also conditioning himself right now.

The edge the Cavs are planning for to have on the Warriors is LeBron literally never leaving the floor and playing 48 minutes a game.

hes playing long minutes for the stats

anyone can see that

I feel like he would be deserving. Yeah his stats don't jump off the screen but he's great at what he does.

At the very least, give him something along the lines of what Rodman, Webber, Tim Hardaway, Steve Nash and Paul Pierce got.

You dont just get a sig because you're good at what you do. Alot of players are good at what they do.

Also im pretty sure Nike only gives out a very limited amount of Sigs so they dont saturate their own market.

And im sure Giannis is #1 on the list for that very limited spot with an international player finally being as marketable as he will be. Nike probably been waiting for someone like Giannis forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom