• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KD was responding to someone about his defense way back in 2015 and I agree with him. Individual Defense in the NBA is all about reputation and KD has been sitting down and guarding people for a minute. DEFINITELY better than LBJ at it since LBJ came back to Cleveland for sure.
I used to laugh, when you
would say Kd was an underrated... defender... I finally saw it last year in the playoffs with okc...

Dion waiters. Cavs could use him right now.

Last edited:
Tell me what lebron does better than Durant please

Because it sure as hell ain't shooting, handling, rebounding, and defending. Durant also doesn't shy away from big moments
This would make sense if 3-1 didnt happen.

The THUNDER lost. KD wasn't Peak KD. But that doesn't mean he shy'd away from the big moment.

It's almost as silly as saying LBJ shy'd away from the moment last night as well.

Durant also doesn't shy away from big moments

What???? Have y'all just started watching Durant play, all them damn fumbles and mishaps at the end of games. Westbrook was always the scapegoat until last year when the media started putting blame on Durant. Then he hightailed his *** outta there.

Last edited:

Man these ****** aint even lost the finals yet and they already talking about signing the second best player in the eastern conference

Yall must have short term memory but last season the idea of KD signing with the dubs didnt pick up steam until well after the finals concluded. Lot of folk were confident he'd either stay with okc or sign with Bos/SAS. it's funny how so many of you judged KD for joining gsw saying "bird, mj, and magic wouldve never teamed up!!" yet are the same ****** talkin about cleveland needs paul george
Naw trust me bruh, I would hate to see PG go to the Cavs. I like to see PG and LeBron go at it, I don't want them teamed up.

I still don't like how Bron went to Miami to begin with. Thought it was weak. I hate how the media put the emphasis on winning rings... **** is messing up good basketball 

LeBron was the only starter with a positive +/- at +7. Everyone else was -6 or lower.

KD's was 0 funny enough.

Klay +3, Dray and Steph +14 and +11

Bron is still a -26 for the series
KD is a +37

Empty stats vs impact stats

The THUNDER lost. KD wasn't Peak KD. But that doesn't mean he shy'd away from the big moment.

It's almost as silly as saying LBJ shy'd away from the moment last night as well.
It is but all logic seems to be thrown out the window when it comes to Lebron

So klay having the game of his career in game 6 is him shying away? Cool don't ever want to hear bout bron being clutch ever again after he quit in that Boston series and the whole mavericks series

Some of you guys are either delusional, blind or heavily biased which has lead your colluded perspective.

• Curry is having an INCREDIBLE Finals. Some of you guys were saying he doesn't show up in the big stage or he'll play like trash again. He's almost averaging a triple double.
  • Curry is better than Kyrie and it's not even close. Curry is way more dynamic and contributes more towards a sustainable brand of basketball that's conducive to winning.
  • You guys who say it's easy for KD to perform at a higher level than LeBron because of the team he's in. That's fine, but no one said this when LeBron went to Miami and practically had the same situation. That's when he was being discussed as the best player in the league. I hate to break it some of you, but KD is taking that #1 right before out very eyes.
  • TT is a decent role player and does a lot of good things for the Cavs, but he's having an AWFUL Finals. IDK what's going on with him, but he's not playing that way he usually does. Ok, he's never been a fantastic offensive player, but he can still play with effort and hustle. He's really hurt Clev. The way his contract is structured, IDK how the Cavs move him.
  • :stoneface: at you idiots who think trading away Frye, JR and Shump will be enough to get Paul George. PG13 isn't going to go to Clev to be a second fiddle to LeBron James. That man is all about his money and fame.
  • KD is leading candidate for Finals MVP, but if Curry somehow manages to average a triple double at the end, I can't see how there's no way for a Finals Co-MVP.

that meme is not funny at all because its not true

they absolutely needed him to get past the cavs

did you think harrison barnes was gonna do what kd did?

people let the hate get to them and it damages their brain

I think he posted it cause I posted that video of Draymond literally saying they didn't need him until the Finals.

[thread="662917"]It's wild bruh. Even Golden State realized they needed help so they went and got KD. But say Bron needs somebody else to step up and they loose they minds :lol: [/thread]

Man these ****** aint even lost the finals yet and they already talking about signing the second best player in the eastern conference

Yall must have short term memory but last season the idea of KD signing with the dubs didnt pick up steam until well after the finals concluded. Lot of folk were confident he'd either stay with okc or sign with Bos/SAS. it's funny how so many of you judged KD for joining gsw saying "bird, mj, and magic wouldve never teamed up!!" yet are the same ****** talkin about cleveland needs paul george

Naw trust me bruh, I would hate to see PG go to the Cavs. I like to see PG and LeBron go at it, I don't want them teamed up.

I still don't like how Bron went to Miami to begin with. Thought it was weak. I hate how the media put the emphasis on winning rings... **** is messing up good basketball 

The media has played their part, definitely. I still remember ESPN saying Dirk was "finally" a top 5 PF after he beat lebron and the heat in 2011, as if he wasn't one before winning a championship.

But it's y'all. Y'all are the ones that emphasize rings as the 'end all be all' accomplishment to make a player great.

As if individual accolades don't mean ****.

People did it with KD before signing with GS.

"Empty stats" is what y'all call it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
that meme is not funny at all because its not true

they absolutely needed him to get past the cavs

did you think harrison barnes was gonna do what kd did?

people let the hate get to them and it damages their brain
But the Warriors won 3 games with Harrison Barnes in the lineup...it's not a stretch to think they could beat Cleveland without KD. It would probably go 6 or 7 but it could definitely be done. Their sloppiness in game 7 paired was almost as big of a detriment than Harrison Barnes.

What is Mobutu?

And I didn't say he wasn't worthy of #1, if you crowned Bron #1 I'm not going to throw a fit.

LBJ having a great series last year shouldn't have been why you thought Bron was #1 if you did. Conversely, this series isn't why you should have had KD as #1 in my opinion, and it isn't for me.

Was a spelling error.

I was just curious as to why you didn't consider him #1 last year but are saying KD is this year since it seemed like a contradiction based upon justification.

Wasn't saying your opinion was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom