• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if he had that power he would most likely be on the warriors right now. Facing off against the Boston celtics in the finals.

Real talk.

I'm interested to see where Bron goes next. ***** like him would lobby for the Pelicans to move to the East....then join that team and bring some vets with him :lol:

Real talk.

I'm interested to see where Bron goes next. ***** like him would lobby for the Pelicans to move to the East....then join that team and bring some vets with him :lol:
it would be funny to see him slowdown and watch Kyrie leave him to join a younger Super team
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Real talk.

it would be funny to see him slowdown and watch Kyrie leave him to join a younger Super team
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

now this right here...the irony and joyousness of this...lawd...

ahh i hope we're witnessing brons last days. ready for him to bounce so we dont have to talk about him anymore. go be a family man you ham.

Game day fellas
pimp.gif
That you Jumpmanfromthebay?

Last edited:
**** feels like Wrestlemania :lol:
Idk about the "fakeness" of sports/basketball but the one argument I always make is that the shots still have to fall if theres a team thats supposed to go over

However you got guys like H Barnes that sabotaged GSW, seemingly on purpose so anything is possible such as a team being bought to play horribly.

No one saw Kyries 3 coming either though

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is my birthday too. Burry year. I had them losing at first, but nah, f that, d-block. Warriors taking game one for ya boy.

I'm hoping for a real disrespectful series. No jabs thrown or anything like that but I want to see the hate. I want to see Curry pull up from half-court then throw throw his mouthpiece at Lebron and have it boomerang back to him. I want to see KD get his ring. I want to see someone (anyone) box out Tristan Thompson. I don't want this to go more than 5. Warriors take first 2. Cleveland gets one at home. Warriors get game 4 and come back home to close out in game 5.

Dubs in 6.

Today is my birthday too. Burry year. I had them losing at first, but nah, f that, d-block. Warriors taking game one for ya boy.

Happy G Day! Did you get a Burry cake?

If this is wresting this is the nWo vs Evolution

**** feels like Wrestlemania
laugh.gif

Idk about the "fakeness" of sports/basketball but the one argument I always make is that the shots still have to fall if theres a team thats supposed to go over

However you got guys like H Barnes that sabotaged GSW, seemingly on purpose so anything is possible such as a team being bought to play horribly.

No one saw Kyries 3 coming either though
These dudes can make themselves miss. Slightest adjustments and that shot can be off. If you know that you're going to win the series beforehand you can play more relaxed and that shot will fall.

Can't trust it 100%

I'm hoping for a real disrespectful series. No jabs thrown or anything like that but I want to see the hate. I want to see Curry pull up from half-court then throw throw his mouthpiece at Lebron and have it boomerang back to him. I want to see KD get his ring. I want to see someone (anyone) box out Tristan Thompson. I don't want this to go more than 5. Warriors take first 2. Cleveland gets one at home. Warriors get game 4 and come back home to close out in game 5.

Dubs in 6.

i think your math is off.

The cast of the View today. The NBA is on another level popularity wise man. **** just keeps growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom