• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We constantly hear about Jordan being a spotless 6-0 in the Finals, but we don't hear that Jordan was 6-7 in getting to the Finals in his 13 postseasons, while James is now 8-4 in his 12 postseasons.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...bron-james-legacy-intact-much-michael-jordans

nerd.gif
The timing of this stat coming up proves how hard lebron stans will go to blindly protect his legacy
mean.gif

(Not coming at you I know you're simply re-posting it)
What about all the random *** stats coming out of the woodwork to discredit it, though?  Like that dumb record in the finals pic from a couple pages ago.  There's extremes on both sides of the equation, and it's all equally corny.

Last edited:
What about all the random *** stats coming out of the woodwork to discredit it, though?  Like that dumb record in the finals pic from a couple pages ago.  There's extremes on both sides of the equation, and it's all equally corny.

That's not a random stat :lol:.

We constantly hear about Jordan being a spotless 6-0 in the Finals, but we don't hear that Jordan was 6-7 in getting to the Finals in his 13 postseasons, while James is now 8-4 in his 12 postseasons.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...bron-james-legacy-intact-much-michael-jordans

:nerd:

The timing of this stat coming up proves how hard lebron stans will go to blindly protect his legacy :smh:

(Not coming at you I know you're simply re-posting it)

This one is like the lebron stans were holding on to that stat in case they had to use it at a time like now (when lebron lost)

This stat would've never been mentioned had cavs won

It's like they were saving this one for a time like this :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How the Hell do you have the gall to deride Steph Curry after his performance this post-season? You're obviously shortsighted, man. It's pathetic at this point.

I really believe you're just throwing poo at the wall and rides with whatever sticks. At this point, it's the stupid Finals MVP you're latching onto. When Steph gets that, you'll come up with something else.

WHAt performance? The performance he put up off having Durant on his team? Stop making excuses for him. He has been in the NBA finals 3 times and has no finals MVP's. He ran to go get Durant just to beat the Cavs, and he sat there and watched another man he got to come to his team win the finals MVP award befor he ever did. That's lame as hell. Let that have happened to Bron, Wade in his prime, hell let that have happened to Durant in OKC and Russ got the finals MVP it would have been a different story from you al. But because it's his soft *** y'all want to play the blind eye. Don't worry tho Cavs coming back next year, and I don't want to hear anything else after that.

Winning championships and far greater that playing selfish in hopes that IF you win, you'll get the MVP. 

Excuses.
You are supposed to be the man of the team you are supposed to get the finals MVP.
Y'all just making excuses for him. Lame.
They have never won because of Curry. They won this last one because of Durant. 73-9 team. Lame

This guy  is as delusional as his fans.

LeBron: “I don’t believe I’ve played for a superteam. I don’t believe in that.”

Excuses.
You are supposed to be the man of the team you are supposed to get the finals MVP.
Y'all just making excuses for him. Lame.
They have never won because of Curry. They won this last one because of Durant. 73-9 team. Lame
Where was Lebron on that for 5 of the last 8 finals visits?

WHAt performance? The performance he put up off having Durant on his team? Stop making excuses for him. He has been in the NBA finals 3 times and has no finals MVP's. He ran to go get Durant just to beat the Cavs, and he sat there and watched another man he got to come to his team win the finals MVP award befor he ever did. That's lame as hell. Let that have happened to Bron, Wade in his prime, hell let that have happened to Durant in OKC and Russ got the finals MVP it would have been a different story from you al. But because it's his soft *** y'all want to play the blind eye. Don't worry tho Cavs coming back next year, and I don't want to hear anything else after that.
Did he not have 34 6 and 10? Since when is that not a performance?

You guys man are something else.

Last edited:
When people say that super teams are bad for the league. Hahaha

Nah your trash ***** team is bad for the league. Ain't nobody trying to see Portland or Utah, Toronto, Memphis, etc in the finals.

Ya'll can keep debating all day.... I'm just happy LeBron lost. I don't care how or what was the reason... I got what I wanted from this NBA season.... LeBron LOST AGAIN!!!!!!!!! It was glorious!!!!!

Day after :pimp:

Aunt told me what KD said about not sleeping was true, lights were all on at the crib.

When they asked him how the team plans on regrouping this summer he legit looked flustered :lol:

He was stumbling over his words too :lol: bruh was STRESSED at just the thought.

And that's the thing. There's no clear roadmap to close the gap :lol:

Very ironic considering this is how he's made the Eastern Conference feel since 2011.

:nerd:
This is what I logically don't understand. Like in that finals graphic posted , it shows Bron was in the finals basically every year.

For Wade he won in '06, then we skip 5 years to 2011 :lol:

Well, what the hell happened in those 5 years? Oh, Miami kept losing in the first round or failed to make the playoffs altogether, but he didn't make the finals so he looks good on that graphic. Similar story with Kobe. 04 then skip 4 years to 08.

It's silly :lol: Isolating finals records like all those dudes don't have first round exits before/after and other pre-finals losses as defending NBA champs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom