• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph would've cooked Delly too. All the ferocity in the world won't help. You better grab and hit Steph while he's off the ball. Healthy Curry is a whole different animal than an injured Curry.
2015 Steph had problems with Delly.
But you could say 2017 Steph was def on some revenge steez.

I just read a piece from Zach Lowe. Even if the league instituted a smoothing of the salary cap the Warriors would have likely had space for KD anyways.

Congrats to KD and the real warrior fans.

if we're gonna judge players legacies based on rings and finals records then by all means team up with the best players to win one.

Ramon ******* sessions 

roll.gif

KD played at a high level all season but the way he just skated in the finals is DISGUSTING. :x

For some reasons this one does not sting as much, they were just the better team. We'll be back next few years again, and hopefully we can full 1-2 of them out somehow. My replica trophy from last year is officially locked up.

For the last 3 years I have been to every home playoff game and did the same this year except for Game 3 Vs Celtics.

Finals Game 4 and Game 3

View media item 2464016View media item 2464017View media item 2464018View media item 2464019
ECF Finals Game 4
View media item 2464020
Semi Finals Game 1& 2

For Game 1 got in my company loge and for game 2 had backstage passes from somebody in The Cavs Front Office

View media item 2464021View media item 2464022
First Round
View media item 2464024View media item 2464025

I like fans like you bro. Looks like, even with the Finals loss, you had a hell of a playoff run with the team. Very dope. Thanks for the pix.

I dont get this or memes similar. Lebby never joined a team that he lost to. If you want to slander the man then joke about him leaving the Cavs and joining 2 stars he didn't lose to to form another super team.

KD wouldn't get nowhere near the same hate if he formed his own squad like say with the C's or Wiz. Him, Butler, and PG could've colluded to form their own super team and peeps would at least respek it. Lebby did the same thing.

The gist of his hate is that he joined a 73-9 to chase a ring. A team in which he choked a 3-1 lead just 2 months prior. 1 superstar player has too big of an impact in the NBA. It was a BA move. That's all I'll say about the topic. It is what it is...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom