• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these people talking about trading for PG. why would the Pacers help create a team that would run the East for the un foreseeable future in return for non susperstar that won't even fill the stands? Cavs have zero picks to offer or young talent. Outside of spite for GS this makes zero business sense. Cavs need to find them a Livingston or iggy on the cheap. Focus on tall and athletic defenders not 3 point shooters or trade Kyrie before he completely breaks down which is coming.

All these people talking about trading for PG. why would the Pacers help create a team that would run the East for the un foreseeable future in return for non susperstar that won't even fill the stands? Cavs have zero picks to offer or young talent. Outside of spite for GS this makes zero business sense. Cavs need to find them a Livingston or iggy on the cheap. Focus on tall and athletic defenders not 3 point shooters or trade Kyrie before he completely breaks down which is coming.
My guess would be to get something out of PG if he really is adamant about leaving.

View media item 2464118
Don't forget what this jokester said :nerd:

I'm confused. Are you a Dubs fan, cause you've been doing your best superman impression the last week or so.

I'm a Warriors fan first, and Lebron fan second... But I'm not a homer like the most.

You sure didn't seem happy when Warriors won the Championship :lol:

You would think if your team won, you'd be celebrating instead of trying to be objective and cape for opposing players.

You sure didn't seem happy when Warriors won the Championship :lol:

You would think if your team won, you'd be celebrating instead of trying to be objective and cape for opposing players.

WoooOOoWOoooo Warriors are 2017 NBA Champs... You happy now fam!

"I'm sorry 2 MVP caliber players left OKC"

Two eh?
Name them.....
roll.gif

You are way too sharp
Sorry, Harden did not leave he was traded because their management was too cheap to give him a 60M over 4 and only offered him $55.  And then there was that other guy.  I think he just won a title or something.  

But I am truly sorry for your losses.  It must be like a funeral every time you watch OKC play.

Last edited:
I was campaigning with you on the Russ4MVP train all season only to see you flip and say F triple doubles in the postseason though
laugh.gif
Probably a Kobe stan, because naturally they'll try to downplay postseason TDs since Kobe, the one dimensional scorer that he is, has 0 career playoff triple doubles in 220 caeer playoff games played.

And the only difference between hyping up Westbrook's TD is that averaging a TD during the regular season has actually been done before whereas averaging a TD in the finals has never been done. 
sick.gif

Probably a Kobe stan, because naturally they'll try to downplay postseason TDs since Kobe, the one dimensional scorer that he is, has 0 career playoff triple doubles in 220 caeer playoff games played.

And the only difference between hyping up Westbrook's TD is that averaging a TD during the regular season has actually been done before whereas averaging a TD in the finals has never been done. :x  

How many imaginary rings is Bron up to now? I know he gets another one for 'If GS didn't add KD' correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom