• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC is def not stuck in purgatory.
Far from it.

Aside from 1 year making the Finals, everything else is pretty average.
To think OKC can't make it back to the WCF is insane :rofl:

Purgatory? Man you know nothing.

On a related note, this is a copycat league. Lue needs to take several pages out of Kerr's book and rely on less dribbling and more (meaningful) ball & player movement.

Kyrie & Bron were working soooooooooo hard in the half court, dribbling the air out of the ball. They need to scale back that part of the offense. They have a tremendously skilled offensive trio. They don't need to run offense like that.

Bron & Kyrie probably took 1k more dribbles than Durant and Steph, not even joking. This goes back to last year too (before KD) & why they down 3-1 in the first place.

The idea is good but honestly it's not gonna change. Lebron and Kyrie will always be ball dominant players.

They got stuck in ISO ball mode and it really came to bite them because of turnovers and contested shots that lead to GSW transition.

They should move more without the ball but it's gonna require those two doing more off the ball which I dont think they will.

Can we please stop talking about the loser of the 2017 NBA finals -- aka LeBron James aka 3-8 -- and please talk about the WINNERS?

All of this LeBum talk is ruining the thread. He lost. Again. Like he always does. Enough.

Thanks.

Everyone forgot how Lebron lead the come back before that shot...
And miss the shot to tie the game, right? Bosh got the rebound , not Lebron right? And Ray Allen had the mental fortitude to know where he was at and hit one of the greatest shots in sports, right?

You Lebronians are something else.

I always :lol: when dudes say Wade only played 49 games in 2012....like that wasn't a 66 game season....and they purposely rested him.

The ***** played EVERY playoff game, and averaged 23/5/4.

OKC is def not stuck in purgatory.
Far from it.

Aside from 1 year making the Finals, everything else is pretty average.
To think OKC can't make it back to the WCF is insane
roll.gif

Purgatory? Man you know nothing.
They have zero cap space and that team just lost in the first round.  They arent going to get significantly better.

Can we please stop talking about the loser of the 2017 NBA finals -- aka LeBron James aka 3-8 -- and please talk about the WINNERS?

All of this LeBum talk is ruining the thread. He lost. Again. Like he always does. Enough.

Thanks.
what is there to talk about... they cheated. end of story. RIP NBA.

Final form KD?

This makes it apparent that prior to this year some only saw KD play in the playoffs/Finals and those losses stained his game.

This KD you see, is the same KD he's been.
This Team you see around KD, that is what has changed.

Know the difference.

And miss the shot to tie the game, right? Bosh got the rebound , not Lebron right? And Ray Allen had the mental fortitude to know where he was at and hit one of the greatest shots in sports, right?

You Lebronians are something else.

I mean if you want to go there Bron dropped 37 points in game 7 and bosh scored 0. That game was very hard for me to watch, watching lebron just sitting there splashing jumpers on your squad :smh:

Last edited:

All they did was follow Lebrons blueprint.  Lose in the conference finals: Check.  Join a team with better players than yours: check.  Compete for a championship: check.  Win said championship more than 50% of the time you go to the finals: TBD

People blaming losing the finals on Brons defense need to wash their faces

Clearly bench scoring and supporting cast was the difference maker

Thanks.

View media item 2464073

well I mean its true

View media item 2464077

Thanks.

well I mean its true
should just change the name to the golden state cheaters at this point

I always :lol: when dudes say Wade only played 49 games in 2012....like that wasn't a 66 game season....and they purposely rested him.

The ***** played EVERY playoff game, and averaged 23/5/4.

Dude was already having knee issues during the playoffs and had to get his knee drained during the Pacers series in 2012.

I mean if you want to go there Bron dropped 37 points in game 7 and bosh scored 0. That game was very hard for me to watch, watching lebron just sitting there splashing jumpers on your squad :smh:

Nah but Lebron Is supposed to get the rebound set the pick and shoot the 3 for it to count.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom