• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubs waited the whole year and finally unleashed the Curry/KD P&R. **** is nearly unstoppable. Dubs just have too much firepower and matchup nightmares.

It was literally the seceret weapon. They hid it ALL SEASON long....and killed the Cavs in the 2nd half with it when they smelled blood.

So much good action from it.

LeBron seems at peace. The man balled out. 
smokin.gif

The LeBron slander is very very weak in here, which is great. He did the best he could against that juggernaut out west.

The KD slander is just sad. 
laugh.gif

Moving forward as a NBA fan I don't want to see anymore Cavs vs GS final match ups.... Please Wizards or Celtics make some moves and go to the finals....... I believe a WSH vs GS would have been more entertaining then watching Bron and Kyrie play 2 vs 5 offensively.
So I'll see you June 1, 2018 for Cavs vs Dubs round 4.

Its wild that we waited this long to see it. Again Steve Kerr is stubborn as hell and Mike Brown lowkey did a better job than him this post season.

Pretty sure Kerr knew that was the ULTIMATE trump card and didn't want to unleash it early for them to gameplan. Son got the nuclear warhead on deck :smh:

Yall see statpad james trying to run up the stat sheet at the end. Aint fooling me b. Wanted to blaim free. Those werent even winning plays. Just layups when you need 3s. He froze out jr who was swinging the pipe all night
Reaching..but okay

Its wild that we waited this long to see it. Again Steve Kerr is stubborn as hell and Mike Brown lowkey did a better job than him this post season.
You wildin with this hot take
GSW been beating teams with vanilla schemes already
Why show them your best hand?
Gotta wait until they figure out the basic schemes, then you start rolling with the punches.

Happy for KD, putting up those numbers on everyone's savior Lebron ain't no fluke. Idc who his teammates are

Blame your own teams GM for not drafting as good as the Warriors before you blame the players. I know I am, #FireGrunfeld

smokin.gif

The LeBron slander is very very weak in here, which is great. He did the best he could against that juggernaut out west.

laugh.gif

I hate Bron.... but I can't even slander him. He balled out.

...so the slander is deferred to KD haters.

Warriors has best regular season record of all time and best playoff record of all time.

2 Championships in 3 years.... are they considered a Dynasty yet?

Last edited:
Warriors has best regular season regular of all time and best playoff record of all time.

No. It's coming though they gotta 3-peat.

Warriors has best regular season regular of all time and best playoff record of all time.

yes. they are on a historical run that has never been seen with the overall winning. this team is scary with how wide the gap is between them and the competition. reg season gms arent even a contest. w's could have an off night and they still roll teams over

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Lebby is still the biggest basketball force of nature in the world.  If anything he won me over during this series.  KD deserved the ring and FMVP.  I think fans are all just a little bitter that it's going to be these cats facing off the for foreseeable future.  Doesn't matter who any of our teams draft or pick up in free agency.  Injuries aside this will be the NBA finals for years to come.  

Last edited:
Warriors has best regular season record of all time and best playoff record of all time.

Yeah, they a mini dynasty but will be full fledged if they reach the Finals next few years and win three more

Legit dynasty is winning 5 chips in 10 years = Lakers 80s, Bulls 90s, Celtics 60s, Lakers 2000's

Legit dynasties dominate an entire decade IMO

Last edited:

You wildin with this hot take
GSW been beating teams with vanilla schemes already
Why show them your best hand?
Gotta wait until they figure out the basic schemes, then you start rolling with the punches.
Is it really a hot take though? The guy is stubborn with his rotations and his schemes the majority of the time and it cost them a chip last year and had them struggling vs this inferior Cavs team for two games this series.

Mike Brown was trotting out the death lineup at the drop of a dime. He knew what it was. It took Steve Kerr five games to stop playing Javale McGee. The guy is stubborn

Congratulations to the Golden State Warriors and all they're fans on here. :nthat:

You guys gotta a helluva good team for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom